Grin's Happy Birthday Reef

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Grins

Girl Reefer...we do exist
May 1, 2007
Charlotte, NC
And lastly, some fish:

Pip, the neon goby looking downright evil after the clowns chased him from the brain.

Honda, the lawnmower blenny amazingly still agile despite his girth:

If you doubt his girth check out this profile, fish needs to go on WeightWatchers:

Rare moment of 4 of my 6 fish in one shot:

FtwayneFish

Pump Paintball!
Dec 7, 2007
Fort Wayne, IN
really neat, so corals or those aaa-neen-no- mees are like to SW as plants are to FW huh. really neat-o grins! Happy tank B-Day

Grins

May 1, 2007
Charlotte, NC
I love it Grins!!! :perv:
Thanks G. :)

wow grins the new fts's were certainly worth the wait! i LOVE the newest aquascape! your tank is looking amazing... i love the zoa garden, and the right side... i love it all!
Thanks, but now the bulbs are really bugging me..lol And I had thought to wait until all the corals stopped being peeved at me over the change yesterday but we can't always have patience right?

awesome !!!:)
Thanks Cheech.

Im waiting for Mg's comment:p: LOL!!But while I wait...I shall comment:p: It looks great Grins! Want to come set up my tank?:p:
Sure, as long as Mg sets up a reef tank first. :lipssealedsmilie:

one word awesome you definetly have the touch
Thanks Baggage, it is a constant challenge, but a fun one.

really neat, so corals or those aaa-neen-no- mees are like to SW as plants are to FW huh. really neat-o grins! Happy tank B-Day
Hmmm more like animals themselves. Thanks for the birthday wishes.

mandy21

THE REEFER GODDESS
May 16, 2006
Ohio
Love the tank Grins. happy birthday tank!

TomToro

The Old Guy
Oct 21, 2006
Michigan
s122.photobucket.com
You have a beautiful tank, my friend! Very artistic from the coral selection and placement to the aquascape. Very interesting and fun to look at, as well.

I was blown away at how fast that huge round piece of LR changed. It looked seasoned in short notice. I also can't believe how many vibrant healthy corals you have. Sequence shots are the best!!!! Excellent job!

p.s.your fish are cute as heck, I mean cool as heck (didn't sound manly enough).

Grins

May 1, 2007
Charlotte, NC
Love the tank Grins. happy birthday tank!
Thanks Mandy, when I grow up I want to have a big girl tank like yours.:)

p.s.your fish are cute as heck, I mean cool as heck (didn't sound manly enough).
Thanks Tom, and to think I didn't even show you my rare golden dogfish waiting for permission to eat their puppy...err I mean fish treats.

got2envy

I'm not skurred.
Dec 20, 2006
Dallas, TX
Real Name
Maria
Wow! those doggies are purdy! oh and the tank is coming along very nicely grins! how is that overflow working for ya? I was thinking of adding a sump to mine and also was given one of these overflows, I have just heard that they can overflow your sump accidentley when power outages happen..i love the rics! i still have the original ones i bought..no splitting going on :( will post pics soon

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store