Grin's Happy Birthday Reef

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

crazycanuck

The quitter never wins
Mar 10, 2008
ontario,canada
beutiful corals!

Grins

Girl Reefer...we do exist
May 1, 2007
Charlotte, NC
Wow! those doggies are purdy! oh and the tank is coming along very nicely grins! how is that overflow working for ya? I was thinking of adding a sump to mine and also was given one of these overflows, I have just heard that they can overflow your sump accidentley when power outages happen..i love the rics! i still have the original ones i bought..no splitting going on :( will post pics soon
Got, thanks the goldens are mother and son. Spoiled to the core both of them. I actually first decided to get the fish tank set up for them..lol. The overflow is working fine, the flooding you mentioned is avoided by balancing the overflow rate to the return pump and leaving enough empy space in the sump to accomodate a situation where the pump would be off due to power failure. Although I'm happy with the oveflow, I'm seriously planning a future 125g in my mind and that will be drilled.

beutiful corals!
Thanks Canuck.

clown-lover

AC Members
May 26, 2007
Fargo, ND
Grins CONGRATS on making it a Year!!!... Mine is coming up soon but man yours has progressed oh so beautifully..

:)

got2envy

I'm not skurred.
Dec 20, 2006
Dallas, TX
Real Name
Maria
I have a drilled 125 but it's fresh water..what a waste i know haha but it shall be a reef some day ..i just love my blood parrots too much to switch haha..I have a German Shepard (Eisen) and a Giant Schnauzer (kaysa) they are also spoiled rotten and could give a rats bum about the fish tanks,kinda like the hubby haha

the tank looks really good tho! the brain is awesome..and the goby does look a wee bit ticked lol

Grins

May 1, 2007
Charlotte, NC
Grins CONGRATS on making it a Year!!!... Mine is coming up soon but man yours has progressed oh so beautifully..:)
I thought we started around the same time, looking forward to wishing your reef a happy birthday too.
your tank has some awesome progressed over the months. happy one year!. happy reefing
Thanks!
I have a drilled 125 but it's fresh water..what a waste i know
I feel the need to bow my head in a moment of silence....:lipssealedsmilie:

Grins

May 1, 2007
Charlotte, NC
Very nice, Grins. I love the new look. I don't see the Undata in the picks though.
It's there...it would be the grumpiest coral in the tank, to the right of the bali slimer. Although the pagoda cup isn't much happier.

I see the multi-quoting is sorted Grins?? ;)
Yes. :silly:

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store