Help me pick LED mods for my RSM 250

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

alabella1

AC Members
Mar 16, 2021
Also, Jeff from Steve's told me -

<<< Steves LEDs uses the highest quality german made LEDs, and built from the ground up in Louisiana, USA. It comes with a 3 year limited warranty, and we build it with components rated for a 15 year lifespan. Furthermore, our system is inexpensive to maintain, and easy to fix. Spending a little more on a quality product upfront, will get you an substantially superior product.

Steve's LEDs is the only manufacturer on the planet that guarantees that you'll be able to grow every known species of photosynthetic coral, clam and anemone from every ocean. We have over 9,000 systems sold with not one single claim or complaint about our lights ability to perform beyond expectations! >>>

Reactions: FreshyFresh

FreshyFresh

Global Moderator
Staff member
Jan 11, 2013
West Falls NY
Real Name
Joel
DIrect fit and on sale for $800! It's win/win. Dougall approved? One never knows.

dougall

Mar 29, 2005
Looking at the first review, the first sentance.

"I have had this in my aquarium since 2011"

LED technology moves kind of fast... I owuld be passing based on that alone, unless I could see some examples of it in use and to see how the tank appears under it.

Caveat emptor... It may be absolutely incredible, but so far the only thing I see in its favor is it comes up as the first or second hit in a google search.

?‍♂

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store