HELPPPPPP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

silentskream

AC Members
May 16, 2004
Florida

Temo

Joshie BaoHuu Tran
Jun 27, 2007
Grand Prairie ,Tx
Real Name
Joshie BaoHuu Tran
um are you sure?
and one little baby die, and both of my gold(big) angels got into a fight and have a lot of scarves,
and i dont know why
the other big one is fine
all of them kinna eat alittle now,some still very skinny
hope they 'll be alive

Lady Ns

Critter Crazy
Sep 27, 2007
Australia
Real Name
Phae
Hey, have you tried live foods? That worked well for my old betta and my angelfish. Cause like, angelfish are predatory kinds of fish, maybe if you toss in some really small baby fish or insect lavae, they might starting eating for you. Most fish like food thats moving.
However, if the live food doesn't work, they might just be over crowded, so you should probably move them into another tank. Even if they aren't, move some of them anyawy, in case they're just stressed out because of each other.
Test the waters pH as well and adjust it if it needs it. Other than that, I'd say maybe they've got an illness of some sort. I'll do some research and see what else can be done for them.

Star_Rider

AC Moderators
Dec 21, 2005
Spanaway, Wa.
Real Name
Ed
uhm..usually NOT a good idea to dink with pH..you are likely to cause more harm than good.

there are cases where you need to add some carbonates to raise the kH to stabilize the pH..but you need to test kH/gH before you make any changes.

elementkid65

gill-less
Jul 3, 2007
where ever i am
20l is way way to small
when i first started out and b4 i was on this site i had 3 angels and 5 neons in a 38 gallon tank. the guy said i needed a bigger tank and 2 days later one got caught on the filter and one jumped out.

this was in a 38 thats in a 20long before you get any other fish geet a bigger tank at least 55g

midiamin

MidiAmin
Jan 29, 2005
San Francisco
Dudes, TRY LIVE FOOD (brine shrimp or Tubiflex worms). Could be they are not use to flake food. Also, check for parasites that infect the intestines, especially if they were fed live tubiflex. May require some medications.

Temo

Joshie BaoHuu Tran
Jun 27, 2007
Grand Prairie ,Tx
Real Name
Joshie BaoHuu Tran
well i knowtice that all of tehm got little fuzy on their body so i move tem into a big bucket and do a completly re set up( it was alot of work and dirty)
and i treat them with aquarium salt and some medicine, they are doing fine

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store