Hong Kong Loach

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

FtwayneFish

Pump Paintball!
Dec 7, 2007
Fort Wayne, IN
ok?????

Another ? is with my stock below. what would be a acceptable number of loaches to get for my 55g hex?

I recently got a fluval 305 and have a spraybar that runs top to bottom in the back and blows the current around the glass in the tank. He loves it. He's always moving now. I wanna get a few more. maybe 2-3 more?

FtwayneFish

Pump Paintball!
Dec 7, 2007
Fort Wayne, IN
:lipssealedsmilie:

Lupin

Registered Member
Sep 21, 2006
Lupin Information Super Highway/Goldfish Informati
thegab.org
Real Name
Paul
ok?????

Another ? is with my stock below. what would be a acceptable number of loaches to get for my 55g hex?

I recently got a fluval 305 and have a spraybar that runs top to bottom in the back and blows the current around the glass in the tank. He loves it. He's always moving now. I wanna get a few more. maybe 2-3 more?
A long tank would have been much better however you can fit 6-8 in all for that tank size.

Make sure temp is 26 degrees Celsius and below and that your other fish should be tolerant of the temperature.

FtwayneFish

Pump Paintball!
Dec 7, 2007
Fort Wayne, IN
Thanks Lupin. Im going to get bout 4 more. 6.00 each dangit.

Whats 26 deg cel in farenheit? I keep the water at 76-78F and have the heater after the spray bar. He loves that spot.

And on the long idea. its a 55g hex? if you laid that out thats alot of area. it (current) blows nicely all the way around. even almost back to the intake it blows his lil fins around and he squiggles all over. I love it.

I did never get a answer on the mouth thing, retail, or if anyone's owned my species or if its greatly diffrent than the other really popular ones.

Lupin

Registered Member
Sep 21, 2006
Lupin Information Super Highway/Goldfish Informati
thegab.org
Real Name
Paul
Thanks Lupin. Im going to get bout 4 more. 6.00 each dangit.

Whats 26 deg cel in farenheit? I keep the water at 76-78F and have the heater after the spray bar. He loves that spot.
Oh darn. My blonde moment again.:lipssealedsmilie: I meant 24 degrees Celsius which is 76 degrees Fahrenheit.

Edit: Actually, Sewellia lineolata is getting more popular these days. Yours are Sewellia lineolata, right?

FtwayneFish

Pump Paintball!
Dec 7, 2007
Fort Wayne, IN
Gastromyzon stellatus

FtwayneFish

Pump Paintball!
Dec 7, 2007
Fort Wayne, IN
Lupin???

FtwayneFish

Pump Paintball!
Dec 7, 2007
Fort Wayne, IN
Oh darn. My blonde moment again.:lipssealedsmilie: I meant 24 degrees Celsius which is 76 degrees Fahrenheit.

Edit: Actually, Sewellia lineolata is getting more popular these days. Yours are Sewellia lineolata, right?
Nope my Hilly is the diffrent one. I didnt know if that made a differance. Maybe that since mine wasnt the popular one listed above by you that it was rare or maybe it would "red flag" some info about it if you knew any, thats all.

" "
Gastromyzon stellatus

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store