How about a "have you ever" game??

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

chefjamesscott

beware the house tiger
May 28, 2008
oh my goodness that is so funny

and yes right through my foot

have you ever shoveled a granary into an auger

KuchDaddy

Hu-Mans, listen to me.
Jan 24, 2007
Vienna, VA
Nope, but I have asked "please please please..." :)

Have you ever accidentally put your underwear on backwards and worn them like that all day?

And on a side note, I don't even know what "have you ever shoveled a granary into an auger" means!

chefjamesscott

beware the house tiger
May 28, 2008
And on a side note, I don't even know what "have you ever shoveled a granary into an auger" means!
it means to actually go inside a grainary a building that holds grain on a farm an to shovel it into the opening where the grain drains into an auger which is a motorized reverse drill contraption that propels the grain up a shaft so that it can then drop into the hopper of a 3 ton truck to be taken to the drop off grainery where its then loaded onto traincars for transport to processing

umm yup but who seees them anyways

ever done random act of kindness

KuchDaddy

Hu-Mans, listen to me.
Jan 24, 2007
Vienna, VA
it means to actually go inside a grainary a building that holds grain on a farm an to shovel it into the opening where the grain drains into an auger which is a motorized reverse drill contraption that propels the grain up a shaft so that it can then drop into the hopper of a 3 ton truck to be taken to the drop off grainery where its then loaded onto traincars for transport to process
Cool, thanks! That was crazy that stephalpha had actually done that.

Random act of kindness, yes, but not as many as I should.
Have you ever had a tree fall on your car?

austinpetemo

AC Members
Sep 25, 2007
Newton Falls, OH
yes and it hurt.

have you ever gone out with your ex's best friend?

austinpetemo

AC Members
Sep 25, 2007
Newton Falls, OH
no have you ever been bored as heck.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store