I added some frags yesterday...

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

clown-lover

AC Members
May 26, 2007
Fargo, ND
Oh, I'm sure I will drive you all nutty when I get ready to set up. I really want to do it right.
Just remember "There is no stupid Question.." (or i'd be labeled the town dunce) :)

Subliminal

AC Members
Feb 21, 2007
Princeton, NJ
The 'breather cap' on the top isn't really a breather. It's a primer. Gotta be able to fill the tube up with water from the get-go, ya know. After that it's capped and tefloned over.

The blues haven't opened yet. Every day a few different polyps open slightly, and then close again. It's weird, because EVERYTHING else I got (including the SPS and the purple people eaters) opened up.

It's been almost a week...hopefully they'll open soon!

Subliminal

AC Members
Feb 21, 2007
Princeton, NJ
Yeah, I FW dipped, looked with a magnifying glass, moved them from bottom to top to middle, etc...

Stupid expensive tubs blues.

Actually, I'm pretty sure they'll open one day...just gotta have patience.

Subliminal

AC Members
Feb 21, 2007
Princeton, NJ
Yeah, I hear ya there. At least I have all sorts of other fun stuff to look at in the tank while I wait. ;)

trippkid

AC Members
Jun 27, 2007
Lewisberry, PA
The 'breather cap' on the top isn't really a breather. It's a primer. Gotta be able to fill the tube up with water from the get-go, ya know. After that it's capped and tefloned over.
Sorry, didn't think of that. I just start my siphons manually(suck method, with mouthful of water sometimes, you only should have to do it once with ball valves in the right places for closed loops). Rock on and good luck :thumbsup:.
Matt

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store