i LOVE africans!

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Pittbull

ALL BOW DOWN TO THE FIN GODS
Apr 14, 2007
Louisville Kentucky
Real Name
Mike
Yeah i had a colony of the Moliro i received free as adults and one by one they killed each other, I had a colony of Troph Bemba flame and a colony of Troph Duboise all died due to bloat or killing each other.. And i did it right i had at least 15 of each in different time spans in my hobby fed them the right foods i just have crappy luck with Trophs, so when i get my fishroom i am going to do a 125gal starting out with at least 30 Troph Ikola's yellow band..

DrgRcr

AC Members
Dec 17, 2008
Central NJ
There's really not much to not love African cichlids. So many varieties and behaviors, you could spend a lifetime on them and still only scratch the surface!

Belltrain

AC Members
Nov 11, 2010
Loma Linda, CA
Real Name
Austin
well you could break the code and mix them with ca/sa but most of the time it dont work.
Yeah Ive seen it done successfully. Only the less aggressive Africans 2. I wonder if my bluegill would kill africans? ehhh but they would pick on my other fish. There just so cool, I love there colors. U breedin any hybrids?

livebearerfreak

you are hypnotized! LOL
May 31, 2005
fairchild wi 54741
Real Name
douglas harvey
hah i have cutteri/hrp hybrids lol. but no i am not going to breed any africans to produce hybrids though.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store