i LOVE africans!

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Belltrain

AC Members
Nov 11, 2010
Loma Linda, CA
Real Name
Austin
ah **** comeon man thats where the $ is lol. Or you could try to breed very colorfull less aggressive africans. Dude people will flock 2 u for some, and u could make bank.

livebearerfreak

you are hypnotized! LOL
May 31, 2005
fairchild wi 54741
Real Name
douglas harvey
lol. hybrids are frowned upon in this hobby, to many as is, ever go to walmart and look at the african section? yupp thats all most likly hybrids. plus the flavascents peacocks i have are F1 ( first generation of being wildcaught so the parents are wild caught ) and those i could make some money on. same with most the species i have. we dont see them very often down where i live, so hybrids arent really going to be my thing lol. more focused on pure breds.

Belltrain

AC Members
Nov 11, 2010
Loma Linda, CA
Real Name
Austin
When I say hybrid I mean like color than no one has seen. or just sometin special. I know what u mean tho. How goes the breeding project?

livebearerfreak

you are hypnotized! LOL
May 31, 2005
fairchild wi 54741
Real Name
douglas harvey
gotta get the zebra obliques out today and into the 45. and MAYBE the 3 elec blue haps to.. dont konw yet.

livebearerfreak

you are hypnotized! LOL
May 31, 2005
fairchild wi 54741
Real Name
douglas harvey
yupp. got quite a few fish to work with :) and a water change on two tanks even though the 45 has had no fish in it yet.. i may hold off on doing a w/c on the 45 though. gotta get fish in there before i can do one lol. and this tank is about 60 inches including the stand..... its HARDER then heck to get my hand down to the bottom of the tank.... tank alone is 2 foot tall itself lol.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store