I need Help!!!!! Discus Tank

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

sushiray

AC Members
Jan 14, 2009
new windsor, ny
I can only hope to have learned/gain as much experience as you & others have. Happy you made it thru, sorry you lost one. I am learning a lot thru all these postings. Lord knows I am having my share of discus probs. Hope I have as much success as you have.

snoopy65

I am Sam aka Snoopy65
Aug 24, 2008
Where the ducks walk on the fish, PA
Snoopy, I'm so sorry you went through this... but I'm elated that things are back to normal, and that you had just the one loss. I've been out of town or I would have been in here with the rest of the cheering section. I'm so glad your little sick one got over it.

You're an awesome fishkeeper. Great job!!
Thanks Mel

I can only hope to have learned/gain as much experience as you & others have. Happy you made it thru, sorry you lost one. I am learning a lot thru all these postings. Lord knows I am having my share of discus probs. Hope I have as much success as you have.
Thanks. It really is trial and error, unfortunately for my one little guy. The best we can do is learn from our mistakes and not make the same mistake again. I have found that lots of reading and listening to those who have been there helps a bunch. I know it is very difficult with the problems you have had with your discus, but once you have a handle on the situation and you make it through, the appreciation you have for these beautiful fish will be tenfold. Good luck with your discus and I will try to help you as much as my limited experience with these guys will allow.

dundadundun

;sup' dog? ;woof and a wwwoof!
Jan 21, 2009
S.E. PA
oh, i am so sorry snoopy! it is a horrendous feeling brainstorming how to fix your sick fish. i would not want to imagine going through it with discus. i'm sure that val was the kicker. seems we all eventually have 20/20 hindsight. i'm glad you got that all worked out and i'm pulling for you and your other guy. good to hear he came around.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store