If You Could Get A Tattoo Of Any Fish

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

KingOfTheDeep

All Hail The King
Nov 2, 2005
New York City
Real Name
Dan
barramundi and an arowana..

Renay89

AC Members
Jun 23, 2008
Quebec, Canada
This is the one several people have asked if it is a sea horse. So clearly not. At least to me. Perhaps from the usual distance it is hard to figure out. This close up should make it easy to see though.
I didn't guess because I had no idea, but now that you mention it, its so obvious :)

Sarge_857

Iam the one under your bed. BOO
Mar 18, 2008
Saline, MI AKA craphole USA
I would get a Koi Dragon. heres a bit from the show inked:

"A dragon in Japan begins as a Koi Fish, and after a thousand years, if it swims up the rainbow waterfall it will become a water dragon. After some point, the water dragon is transformed into a land animal, a tiger, he said, though with the characteristics of an ox as well. The tiger becomes an eagle with regenerative qualities like a phoenix. At that point, it becomes a wind dragon and then a celestial dragon with no need for wings."

82650654.YaBJeHmY.3856.JPG

82650654.YaBJeHmY.3856.JPG

Sarge_857

Mar 18, 2008
or i'd get an evil looking pleco chewing on a skull. that sounds freakin sweet!
iam gunna have to design one or have a friend of mine do it lol.

(i cant draw)

stickman

Registered Member
May 20, 2008
i see it now, pretty cool. ive got several tats, no fish though. if i got one, maybe my midas, maybe a nice ray. i like that the koi is supposed to symbalize good luck.(i think anyways)

Pittbull

ALL BOW DOWN TO THE FIN GODS
Apr 14, 2007
Louisville Kentucky
Real Name
Mike
sweet tat sarg i have a dragon on the same arm, (on the forearm) and takes up a good portion of skin so on this one arm i have the koi on my shoulder and a dragon on my forearm so if legend holds true my dragon should become a noble, hehehe..

Sarge_857

Mar 18, 2008
sweet tat sarg i have a dragon on the same arm, (on the forearm) and takes up a good portion of skin so on this one arm i have the koi on my shoulder and a dragon on my forearm so if legend holds true my dragon should become a noble, hehehe..

well its a nice tat, but not mine lol.

NewAquaMom

AC Members
Feb 22, 2008
I'd have to go for an Octopus. I know that might be terribly cool. but a big detailed octo would be it didn't even have to think about that one

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store