If You Could Get A Tattoo Of Any Fish

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Redneck Woman

AC Members
Jan 12, 2008
Kentucky
This is the one several people have asked if it is a sea horse. So clearly not. At least to me. Perhaps from the usual distance it is hard to figure out. This close up should make it easy to see though.

I just wanted you to know I stared at this for a long time trying to see a woman's face. It almost drove me nuts!! That is so cool!:grinyes:

Slappy*McFish

Global Moderator
Staff member
Feb 18, 2002
Raleigh, NC
You know, a huge reef tattoo with a school of fish, a moray eel and a lionfish would look cool...and that octopus aquamom was talking about. ;)

j_chicago

Usually Drunk
May 12, 2007
Chicago, Il
Real Name
Jason
For those who like the traditional flash tattoos, I'm sure you know the sparrows that people get on their shoulders, chest or neck. Planning on my next tat' to be those, but actually flaired up bettas that would mimic (same shape and red, blue,& yellow) the traditional sparrows.

mudskippers

AC Members
Jun 1, 2007
Tempe, AZ
Becides the koi tattoo I already have, I would like a tattoo of an octo....

and one tattoo that I would really love to have is one of a mudskipper, but probably wouldn't ever happen..... I dont think that it would turn out good.....

Gouramigirl71

Registered Fishaholic
May 4, 2007
Here's mine... I drew it myself...

my new ink cro.jpg

Inka4040

O_o
Mar 31, 2008
Real Name
The Silver Slanket
A TV ranchu on my right forearm, and a tosakin on my left. An asian aro cresting an ocean wave on my back... Hey a guy can dream right?

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store