in need of buds....

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

ILOVEBETTAS

It's Cory Lover's cat!
(=^_^=), the reason people are "so called" being rude to you is because the advice that has been given is blatantly disregarded. If you were to heed to people's warnings and such, perhaps there would be a better conversation. Please keep the "poor me" to yourself...
Trust me, there's more to it then you think.

I'm one of her best friends. I know her personally.

There's always more to it.

So, just be polite. I don't mean you at all, I mean others.

fishcatch22

The Picotoper
Jun 13, 2006
Morris, Illinois
don't add wood to the fire, ILOVEBETTAS. this thread could end up with some seriously hurt feelings on all sides.

Rbishop

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 30, 2005
Real Name
Mr. Normal
Well, it needs to be stated once again. Stay on topic, use PMs for your private differences.

Thanks.

daayda3

AC Members
Sep 21, 2006
We were trying to help her, but she decided to do it her own way and possibly kill her fish... and your standing up for her ILOVEBETTAS!
Its nice to stand up for a friend... but we were NOT being rude, she asked for help and we gave it to her! I personally think she was the one being rude... no offense, but she was pretty strict... now I like (=^_^=), and we can all be friends... but lets keep our cool, OK?:):dance2:

Omega

Clowning Around
Dec 29, 2005
Surrey, BC, Canada
It's just a message board.

People need to learn to not take everything so personally. If someone appears to be rude, maybe their tone is not properly being conveyed in the written word. Tone is so easily lost on paper.

Also, people tend to say things over the Internet they wouldn't normally say in person so it's really hard to tell just by posts whether or not you would like them in real life.

Give (=^_^=) a bit of time to adjust her message board etiquette. For all we know she’s the sweetest nicest person you’d ever meet.

ILOVEBETTAS

It's Cory Lover's cat!
We were trying to help her, but she decided to do it her own way and possibly kill her fish... and your standing up for her ILOVEBETTAS!
Its nice to stand up for a friend... but we were NOT being rude, she asked for help and we gave it to her! I personally think she was the one being rude... no offense, but she was pretty strict... now I like (=^_^=), and we can all be friends... but lets keep our cool, OK?:):dance2:
You don't know the half of it.

I'm going to look into this, to see who's right here.

daayda3

AC Members
Sep 21, 2006
Look in the thread: wut should I get...?

(=^_^=) made it (that is SO hard to type! LOL)

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store