in need of buds....

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

(=^_^=)

Banned
Dec 16, 2006
none of yo bizness
um...about that thread i posted when you guys said that, my fish are anything but dying. they've been living for over a year and i've been researching and cories and other fish i've been saying would adapt fine in my tank.

H3D

Philosopher
Aug 28, 2005
Ohio
um...about that thread i posted when you guys said that, my fish are anything but dying. they've been living for over a year and i've been researching and cories and other fish i've been saying would adapt fine in my tank.
It says right in your signature that one of your tiger barbs died. Considering that they can live for well over 5 years something must be wrong with the aquarium.

Evan214

iSi se puede!
Nov 12, 2006
Los Angeles
:troll:... oh no, not again.

It's pointless, she's not going to listen becuase that's not what she wants to hear...

:huh: Why can't you just take our advice? I'm pretty sure that there are people on here who have kept fish much longer than you and are speaking from their experience. Please just listen and stop being so :rant2: stubborn.

Just my two cents, but you could find that in a parking lot couldn't you...

sexymumma

Pregnant mummy!
Jan 4, 2007
Melbourne, Australia
GET OVER IT!:bday:

(=^_^=)

Banned
Dec 16, 2006
none of yo bizness
correction!

It says right in your signature that one of your tiger barbs died. Considering that they can live for well over 5 years something must be wrong with the aquarium.

yeah died like A YEAR AGO!!!

blackwolfXKAV

Homo sapiens
Apr 20, 2006
New England Abroad.
yeah died like A YEAR AGO!!!
but this still means that he died, and even earlier at that.

here's my idea that i think you might like:

if you get a bigger tank, say something like a 20-55 gallon tank, you'd be able to keep all of your fish and even be able to add some of the ones you want. just remember, sometimes the truth about fish sucks, trust me, though, you just have to deal with it and move on.

hope this helps, B.W.

fishcatch22

The Picotoper
Jun 13, 2006
Morris, Illinois
but this still means that he died, and even earlier at that.

here's my idea that i think you might like:

if you get a bigger tank, say something like a 20-55 gallon tank, you'd be able to keep all of your fish and even be able to add some of the ones you want. just remember, sometimes the truth about fish sucks, trust me, though, you just have to deal with it and move on.

hope this helps, B.W.
exactly. we're not saying your fish in your tank are not PHYSICALLY fine. they could easily live out their full lifespans in your tank, and your are not overstocked. but they will have to endure crushing loneliness and bordem for the rest of their lives. is that what you want?

HTH, and I, nor blackwolf, dislike you.

Last edited:

(=^_^=)

Banned
Dec 16, 2006
none of yo bizness
well, you can dislike me then. just saying, I DON'T HAVE ROOM FOR THAT KIND OF TANK!!!

Aussie_hippie_2

AC Members
Sep 17, 2006
Wisconsin USA
www.myspace.com
It's like talking to a...never mind. This argument is pointless. You won't listen.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store