<insert interesting thread title here>

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

equus_peduus

Constantly Confused
May 8, 2007
Bay Area, CA
Welcome to AC! ANd, please, post away! Sometimes just acknowledging a post makes the members feel comfortable, it might even be as simple as asking a question to help develop the thread.
Well, in general on forums, I tend to try not to contribute the same information as has already been posted, and I'm not a huge fan of the one-word-post-count-increasing type posts :p And the posting rules when joining were a little intimidating.. ;) In person though, I could probably talk your ear off....

tottenchris said:
Nice title, and welcome
hehe... I figured that there are probably enough threads titled "hello!" "hi!" "introduction" "new here!" etc.... ;)

Anyhow, thanks for the welcome :) I shall try not to be too annoying... :p

equus_peduus

Constantly Confused
May 8, 2007
Bay Area, CA
Hi! Welcome! I love your handbag!
My handbag? I've got a plain black leather purse, and a large brown leather bag, (yes, I am a female who hasn't got fifty-five purses and seventy nine pairs of shoes), but I don't remember mentioning either bag in the thread.... *confused*

Thanks for the welcome, guys :) I've been spending way too much time these last few days wandering around this site (good thing I haven't any exams for another week! :p)

Aislinn

AC Members
Apr 8, 2007
Minnesota
My handbag? I've got a plain black leather purse, and a large brown leather bag, (yes, I am a female who hasn't got fifty-five purses and seventy nine pairs of shoes), but I don't remember mentioning either bag in the thread.... *confused*
I'm sorry, I didn't mean to confuse you. I was just spicing up the welcomes with some random commentary. In all seriousness, though, welcome to AC! Really glad to have you join us!

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store