invert tank

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

emptywallet

another youngling who is clueless
Apr 19, 2008
Ohio
Real Name
David
okay so there will be color morphs if i put 2 colors together then...so i guess i shouldnt keep all mine together...my browns will go in the 30 gal then lol

thebullit

smile it confuses people
Apr 29, 2007
North West, UK
i origanaly bought 5 red ramshorn snail. never added any more intentionaly. now i have vibrent reds, browns, orange, leopards, a few albinos left, had a few blues but they have seemed to have disapeared, i also ended up with some glass ones, totaly see through shell but as they got bigger they disapeared.

i dont see a colour over riding another.

emptywallet

Apr 19, 2008
Ohio
Real Name
David
so then u got all the other colors as hitchhikers or all from the red rams?

emptywallet

Apr 19, 2008
Ohio
Real Name
David
what temperature should i keep my tank and ph?

dixienut

AC Members
Jun 15, 2006
Hookstown/Georgetown area pennsylvania
ramshorns are all the same just different color morfs, i have tons of red that came from 1 brown snail.. thats all i had and you get all the colors but i havent gotten blues, just brown ones with blue white walls so to speak.. but haven't came out all blue yet, i usually feed them all to puffers or give the reds to others for their tanks as they are very pretty..

emptywallet

Apr 19, 2008
Ohio
Real Name
David
will cherry shrimp be able to handle that temperature to?

emptywallet

Apr 19, 2008
Ohio
Real Name
David
also msjinkzd do u have any nice snails with something close to purple or blue i saw in one of ur photo gallery post

msjinkzd

AC Members
Feb 11, 2007
PA
msjinkzd.com
Real Name
Rachel O'Leary
I have them, but i have a several page waiting list for purples. I have some really nice chestnut (gold with brown stripes), some ivories (white with white foot), and MAYBE some blues available soon. In the next couple weeks/months I will have more purples, magentas, and blues available, but right now I am working down the list in groups of five to try and fulfill the list of previous demand.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store