I've Got Betta Fever! (Lotta Pics)

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

missmeliss

Addicted to Aquariums
Aug 18, 2008
Exit 34B
Real Name
Melissa
I had 5 at one point haha - I know all about the Betta addiction lol... I was trying to avoid it... but I suppose it is time to build the custom tank stand to house the 45, 20L and (2) 2.5 Gallons.... I'll get on that.... lol

MollyFishLover

AC Members
Aug 6, 2010
Lawrence, Indiana
Real Name
Lindsey
Check out the change my betta has undergone. In the beginning of this thread he was white with light blue finnage. Now..... ta da!

100_3093.JPG 100_3096.JPG

DanielleRae

AC Members
Feb 2, 2011
They come in so many colors!!!!! I want more of them where can I find cool colors like that? I find places likepetco and pet smart and kind of limited

prez06

AC Members
Jul 21, 2010
greenville, nc
these are stunning. and i also have found some gems at petco. theres one a couple hours away from my house that had quite a few of the half moon and crowntail variations, and i picked up one. depends on the individual store as well, i believe.

BettaFishMommy

finkids make me happy :-)
Mar 17, 2008
Deadmonton, lol, Canada
Real Name
Sherry N.
individual store and also, the timing is key! i was in my local petsmart this evening and they had absolutely nothing interesting, mostly blues, teals, and a few reds. blah. lol. but if i go a day or two after they get a new shipment in there are usually some neat looking ones. my Thim and mr betta both came from petsmart. Thim's a pale peach with a black mask and orange fins and mr betta is so many different colours, without having the marble gene, that i'm not too sure what colour to call him, lol.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store