Jack Dempsey Tank Mates.

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

GEV83

Top Dog!!!
Jun 19, 2002
LA County, California
Real Name
Gabriel (Gabe)
Not a conflict of interest at all. Nano is barely begining breeding JD's and will take awhile to get it how he wants it. So saying to get it from a good breeder is good advice when he has none in stock.

aquacutlure

THE FURRY BEAST
Jun 13, 2009
REDDING, CA
Thanks everyone. The tanks inside measurements are, 15.5 inches deep, 28.5 inches tall and 52.5 inches wide. I was told months back that htis would be suitable to house a BGK at MFK, since they rarely get over 15inches. But if it wont be happy i wont get one.

The royal I would like to get is the L190 and yes driftwood is the main and only decor.

GEV83

Top Dog!!!
Jun 19, 2002
LA County, California
Real Name
Gabriel (Gabe)
Oh ok maybe it will work they know more bout the big fish then I do. L190 is easy to find a visit to Aquabid normally is all it takes and even on ebay but there pricey on ebay. Rhino's like we talked about are hard to find I think mainly cuz there not that desirable but I love them. Took me over 3yrs to finally find 2 and well I got both of them cuz im greedy lol. I like my bigger one though seems more calm lets me hold it unlike my other one.

aquacutlure

THE FURRY BEAST
Jun 13, 2009
REDDING, CA
ya I saw rhinos before i got into fish keeping around here, but once I started a setup for them last year I couldn't find any. Sometimes my Lfs gets lucky with a pleco rescue being a rhino pleco instead of a common.

nano cichlids

Over ran with EBJD fry
Feb 10, 2008
Clarkston MI
Real Name
Kyle
isn't it a conflict of interest when you saw to go to a good breeder and your a breeder?

anyways, why not some pictus catfish, they are awesome bottom dwellers and will fight off any possible attacks by the JD.
Well I don't have any EBJD for sale yet. I dont feel like I should put this batch of fry out into the hobby, my goal is to make a stronger EBJD so I'd like to introduce new genes into my strain before I sell them. I don't want my fish to be as weak as other. I beileve you shouldn't have to pay $30+ for a 1in fish that could die with even the slightest change in water. Just thought I'd help these beautiful fish out.

GEV83

Top Dog!!!
Jun 19, 2002
LA County, California
Real Name
Gabriel (Gabe)
Well Ill be selling my stock if they are strong but I dont think Ill sell them at 1" I think maybe 3" so there proven to be stronger and less likely to pass away.

nano cichlids

Over ran with EBJD fry
Feb 10, 2008
Clarkston MI
Real Name
Kyle
Same here. I'll wait till 3in + to be sure my stock is healthy and strong.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store