*jaw drop*

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Pittbull

ALL BOW DOWN TO THE FIN GODS
Apr 14, 2007
Louisville Kentucky
Real Name
Mike
yeah and then i could hook you up with some fry aye.. plus i need to get by there he is selling THR for like 2 bucks a LB..

Pittbull

ALL BOW DOWN TO THE FIN GODS
Apr 14, 2007
Louisville Kentucky
Real Name
Mike
Cool i will probably go when i am off duty this Friday to check em out thanks again buddy i am out water changes are a calling 7 tanks need my attention..hehehe

Arakkis

AC Members
Apr 7, 2008
SJ Cali
tricolor yellow heads? I have some adult males.. no females though.. at least not yet
My friend has babies from his colony

jpappy789

Plants need meat too
Feb 18, 2007
Gainesville, FL
Real Name
Josh
tricolor yellow heads? I have some adult males.. no females though.. at least not yet
My friend has babies from his colony
cichlid-forum has the tricolors and Nkondwe's listed as separate varieties. Must be different collecting sites then.

AfroCichlid

AC Members
Jan 10, 2008
Fort Myers, FL
Let me know what he has Mike. If he gets them in regularly I'd be willing to send you off some cash if you'll handle the shipping. I'm still leery from the last try. If he seems reputable enough I might deal directly with him, I just want to know his shipping methods first. It's about time to try again for the Cyps!

Cool i will probably go when i am off duty this Friday to check em out thanks again buddy i am out water changes are a calling 7 tanks need my attention..hehehe

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store