*jaw drop*

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Pittbull

ALL BOW DOWN TO THE FIN GODS
Apr 14, 2007
Louisville Kentucky
Real Name
Mike
Hey no problem Ethan but man when i was over there he has a nice setup and he showed me all of his shipping supplies hell he bagged mine up with great care just for a 30 min trip, i was impressed..

Cool so tomorrow will be the 55gal substrate change over to sand and Friday i will try to get over there and get some THR..

Hey he has a lot of fish in stock email him and ask him to throw you on his stock list..
he sends me updated emails once a month..

I will PM you his email address..

Pittbull

Apr 14, 2007
Louisville Kentucky
Real Name
Mike
Yeah i am not too sure if i will get them i may have to wait, dropping a couple of hundred bucks is taste i cant fathom right now but i will stop by there and drool a bit, hehehe plus i need some THR hehehe..

austinpetemo

AC Members
Sep 25, 2007
Newton Falls, OH
yeah and then i could hook you up with some fry aye.. plus i need to get by there he is selling THR for like 2 bucks a LB..
screw that i can get you some THR for $.75 a LB. i just got to check if my peeps will let me ship it.

Pittbull

Apr 14, 2007
Louisville Kentucky
Real Name
Mike
yeah staying right here swine flu is all around pesky stuff real bad in Texas but you know what i am going there friday so you never know what i may end up with hehehe.. my addiction.. plus i need to spend my B-day money..

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store