julidochromis ???

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

gordonw

AC Members
Nov 29, 2009
renton, wa
So after a couple weeks of calling a LFS to see if they got more J regani in, they hadnt so i finally left my number and they said they would call if any came in...go figure they didnt, nor has any other fish store ive left my number with(super lame). I happened to be passing by the store today and decided to go in and check out their current stock, turns out they got more in on monday so i picked up 3 more, now totalling 4 in my tank. They immediately noticed each other when introduced and seem to be aiming most of their attention to each other. They were just introduced though, so im going to watch them and see how their territorial behavior works out, if it will stay focused on each other for the most part or if they are still going to bug the multies

ROYWS3

AC Members
Aug 29, 2000
North-Central PA
Real Name
Roy
Don't you just "love it" when the fish store say's "sure we'll call you when the new stock comes in" and they never do!

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store