Julii Cory Cat Keeps swiming in the middle of the tank

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Fishingsting

Registered Member
Jan 22, 2006
Julii is doing much better now.

My Julii seems to have slowed down a little. He is not swiming in the middle of the tank near as much as he use to. The funny thing is... if I'm standing in front of the tank. He will relax and stay on the bottom, and he seems to be relaxed. He seems to swim a lot more when he thinks no one is watching. Maybe he is just trying to get some attention.... You never know. I'll continue to keep an eye on him.... he sure does have a unique personallity!!

ksimmo1

AC Members
Aug 28, 2005
Baltimore, MD
I have a school of three Julii Cats that will often go from periods of no activity to suddenly chasing the rotating output of my powerhead. I've just come to accept that the fish are crazy.

Chrs899

Registered Member
Mar 2, 2021
I've had albino cory for about a year now group of 6 but they have all started mid water swimming in the last week or so, look good while they do it just find it odd none seem distressed at all and all look healthy.

Warrior-Lady

AC Members
Jul 3, 2021
UK
I have several breeds of cory's and one albino as episodes of going loopy around the tank, i find their characters funny.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store