Kaosu's tanks 12 tank and whats in them !! (load warning)

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

ssuchem13

Tower Tank Master
Oct 4, 2011
chicagoland
Real Name
Eric
aww don't envy! ..I went from sneaking one tiny betta tank in to the B/fs house...than we got a bigger tank..and another tank...and a feeder breeding tank..and ooohh nooo my fish needs a bigger tank so we expanded in to the bedroom with a 20g...and a 40g..up grades and grow outs and breeder tanks for feeders.

all for ONE fish..the Sculpin in the 30g. ..she was the spark that ignited the fire for my then boyfriend now fiance ..he is as obsesd with them as I am..maybe even more Its always " hay babe..we could fit that in the room next to X"...and my response is " oooh so i can clean more tanks?!" ^_^...love him to peaces!!

you will get your fish!!! everything in time..

(btw all of this growth and more tanks has happened in less than a 2 year span...from one tank to 12!!!...not including the rubber tubs we keep goldfish/ natives in out side)
i wish i could meet a woman like you lol. last girl i dated didnt get how i could like fish. needless to say it never went very far @__@ great tanks tho

Kaosu

AC Members
Oct 22, 2010
Washington State
[QUOTEThey look great! ][/QUOTE]

Thank you ^_^ ..im really liking the new scape of the 65g

Very Nice. I'm jealous. I have enough trouble keeping one tank going.
you'll get the hang of it keep it up! ^_^

i wish i could meet a woman like you lol. last girl i dated didnt get how i could like fish. needless to say it never went very far @__@ great tanks tho
awww <3 I'm pretty lucky to snag my guy ..and have him so open to my hobby *cough*obsession*cough* ..find a girl who loves animals..and fish will just fall in to that love if you show her how great they are!

ssuchem13

Tower Tank Master
Oct 4, 2011
chicagoland
Real Name
Eric
awww <3 I'm pretty lucky to snag my guy ..and have him so open to my hobby *cough*obsession*cough* ..find a girl who loves animals..and fish will just fall in to that love if you show her how great they are!
yeah thats the plan. idk how anyone can really not like animals, oh and btw ur avatar is probably the most awesome thing ive ever seen

Kaosu

AC Members
Oct 22, 2010
Washington State
yeah thats the plan. idk how anyone can really not like animals, oh and btw ur avatar is probably the most awesome thing ive ever seen

..my sister hates animal :( never understood it or got along with her growing up..she is pretty much a horrible person in general.

ahaha and thank you ... love muh little drugged out fish ..just want to hug him!!!....your avitar always makes me giggle...that owle looks so not impressed

Kaosu

AC Members
Oct 22, 2010
Washington State
pics of our room ^_^ and all its watery glory!!

playing with the panorama setting ..cut off the top 20L on my rack..and didn't get the 7g column in the corner.

ssuchem13

Tower Tank Master
Oct 4, 2011
chicagoland
Real Name
Eric
i like ur cat

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store