*Load Warning* 3/21/09 Carlisle Reptile Show

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

AquaGem

AC Members
Jan 10, 2009
Kzoo Michigan
Real Name
Tori
I am so jealous right now! Man, looks like they had some really sweet turtles and snakes! Liked the chameleon a lot. I really liked the ball pythons and emerald tree boa, but oh, how I would have loved to see the fly river turtle! :worthy:

toddnbecka

AC Members
Dec 17, 2004
Cumberland, MD 21502
I'd love to go to a herp show, I would have brought home one or two of those Indonesian garters. Easy to care for, and probably not too tough to breed since they're livebearers.

Vicious_Fish

Mar 6, 2007
The Land of the Lost
Real Name
Seth
Great looking herp show VF and the specimens all look healthy. That 2-headed slider must be rare indeed :D
Yeah it's pretty rare. I know the guy who's selling it and he had an x-ray done of it. It's a real two-headed turtle and not a "Siamese Twin". The separate heads and necks share all the same organs. The owner said he has to hand feed it right now because it's so tiny. Only $1,000 folks!

Dwarf Puffers

Dec 11, 2006
NS, Canada
Ugh, 160$ red foots... I would've eaten lettuce for the next month or two and bought half a dozen of them. 300$-600$ here :crazy:

What other torts were there? I see some beside the red foots, but I just know that isn't all of em ;)

Vicious_Fish

Mar 6, 2007
The Land of the Lost
Real Name
Seth
seeing all those moniters in that cage is like a punch in my stomach, i want so bad!
Tell me about it. I really want to take the monitor plunge. I'll probably start with ackies and work my way up to Green Trees which are my absolute favorite varanid.

Ugh, 160$ red foots... I would've eaten lettuce for the next month or two and bought half a dozen of them. 300$-600$ here :crazy:

What other torts were there? I see some beside the red foots, but I just know that isn't all of em ;)
There also were baby Sulcatas, Leoards & Russian Torts for sale.

DrNo

Overworked Member...
Jul 9, 2008
Yeah it's pretty rare. I know the guy who's selling it and he had an x-ray done of it. It's a real two-headed turtle and not a "Siamese Twin". The separate heads and necks share all the same organs. The owner said he has to hand feed it right now because it's so tiny. Only $1,000 folks!
Money well spent LOL

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store