*Load Warning* 3/21/09 Carlisle Reptile Show

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Sploke

resident boozehound
Staff member
Oct 20, 2005
South Windsor, CT
Real Name
Matt
Man I love those piebald pythons. I wouldn't mind getting a setup with those tiger salamanders either, very cool.

Dwarf Puffers

Dec 11, 2006
NS, Canada
Tell me about it. I really want to take the monitor plunge. I'll probably start with ackies and work my way up to Green Trees which are my absolute favorite varanid.

There also were baby Sulcatas, Leoards & Russian Torts for sale.

Russians... Argh! How much were they, that is if you can remember :)

Vicious_Fish

Mar 6, 2007
The Land of the Lost
Real Name
Seth
Russians... Argh! How much were they, that is if you can remember :)
I can't recall what they were going for at the show but I have seen them for sale at his store between $55-$75 depending on their size.

Dwarf Puffers

Dec 11, 2006
NS, Canada
I can't recall what they were going for at the show but I have seen them for sale at his store between $55-$75 depending on their size.

55$ for a lifelong tortoise companion. I think I'll go throw up in that bush over there :wall:

Winged

Likes being a biology major.
Jan 11, 2009
Louisville, KY
Looks like you got to go to a good show. I'm pretty jealous by the selection. The one here has too many snakes for my taste, never enough beardies (about two per show, always gone by the time I get there), but there are some good finds.

The mossy frogs are pretty awesome looking.

Vicious_Fish

Mar 6, 2007
The Land of the Lost
Real Name
Seth
Looks like you got to go to a good show. I'm pretty jealous by the selection. The one here has too many snakes for my taste, never enough beardies (about two per show, always gone by the time I get there), but there are some good finds.

The mossy frogs are pretty awesome looking.
You're always going to find more snakes than any other reptile at these shows. And depending on what time of the year you go, you might see more or less of what you're looking for. Most reptiles breed and hatch at specific times of the year.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store