Lots of pics of my Goldfish

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Lupin

Registered Member
Sep 21, 2006
Lupin Information Super Highway/Goldfish Informati
thegab.org
Real Name
Paul
You'll be surprised how much these fish will still gain in body growth when they are kept in bigger tanks especially when the stunting factors are eliminated and proper care provided. Some of your fish don't appear stunted to me. The eyes being one of all the body organs that grow quickly and the most noticeable of all indicators, look rightly proportioned with some of your orandas and the black moor. A high protein based diet and plenty of water changes will allow them to gain a lot of growth spurts.;)

nikitanain

AC Members
Jul 5, 2006
They eat Hikari Oranda and other Hikari products... I am planning to start feeding them spirulina pellets tomorrow, I have the pellets with me... If they do grow then for their best interest I shall give half the goldfish to people with large enough tanks and I shall keep just 3 - 4 goldfish. I do not want to keep all of them if I cannot take care of their needs...

Of course I also have 4 x 65 gallon tanks so I can shift a few there also.... but I think for 2 - 3 months I shall keep them in this tank since as of now they are small and if I move them my family will question me to death :D

Its nice to know that people care for goldfish, one of the main reasons I love this forum :)

I do have a question, I have heard from some one here that Hikari cichlid products are good for goldifsh, it seemed odd to me hence I thought of asking you all..

Rbishop

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 30, 2005
Real Name
Mr. Normal
Nice fishies!

FastFly67

AC Members
Sep 18, 2008
SC
beautiful goldies. i feed mine kens fish food gold formula and they DEVOUR it

bluekrissyspike

bwa-hahahahaha!!!!!
Mar 24, 2007
i don't know about cichlid food but they enjoy having some ruffage in their diet like peas and lettuce. mine also liked brocolli but it's messy so i'd only do it before water changes

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store