Love shack.....baby love shack....

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

irishspy

There is a stargate in my aquarium.
I don't mind the jewelry so much, but the lingering scent of Aqua Velvet has got to go.

:nilly:
And then there are the Barry White tunes at all hours.... :swear: :naughty: :headbang2:

inkyjenn

AC Members
Jun 15, 2008
southern california
and here i thought it was drakar noir...

congrats! keep us posted

CONDUCT

Be very afraid...
May 25, 2007
IOWA
Congradulations
Now update they should be breaking out of the egg sack today it is day 5.

pinkertd

May 29, 2007
New Jersey
Real Name
Debbi
oh my virgin eyes!
Jpap! Now, what did you think you'd see when you clicked on a link entitled Love Shack?:evil_lol:

Nice shots! But it kind of makes you wonder about Deb's life.....lol
Umm, ah...well....what can I say RB??:uhoh:

And then there are the Barry White tunes at all hours.... :swear: :naughty: :headbang2:
How did you know about the Barry tunes I've been playing for them?

great pictures. I am happy for you and your fish.

Evan :)

www.rosenthalpottery.com
Thanks Evan! A suitable shack sure makes them happy!

Congradulations
Now update they should be breaking out of the egg sack today it is day 5.
Sad to report, there are no eggs left. :headshake2: Some were definitely not fertile and he would eat those. But I'm thinking he munched a few that were still orange too! First time I've ever had a male pleco come out of the cave regularly because he was so hungry! The poor guy had to fight off the other ladies the whole time, much to their dismay. My other larger male acts totally indifferent to what's going on in the tank, just not interested yet. The other females that are growing gravid circle and camp outside of that cave like sharks! Stay tuned and keep your fingers crossed that round 2 is more successful!

Anoop

den stor.
Jan 29, 2009
NY
Nice pics :D.

The corys are like 'hai guise watcha doin O.O'.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store