Mafi 38..sign up.

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Lady G

It's a mafia thing, nothing personl
Oct 6, 2005
WI
gingersassatelli.bodybyvi.com
I'm in.

Dumb Question...if the Mafia investigations will show innocent for an innocent or a mafia of the other team, what are the investigations for? They already know who is on their team and everyone else will show up as innocent. Is it only to find the PR's or am I reading this wrong?
I was thinking about that myself....it was in the original game rules, I may take that part out also, if everyone would be ok with that?
Just noticed... this will be the first "Mafi" game! :D
LMAO!!!! HAHAHA, I didn't even notice that...too funny!!!
Well, we know what that means, shorter skirts on G in her next mugshots pic...
Ummmm, me and short skirts LMAO....I'm not seeing that anytime to soon there Daddy O! LMAO!!!!!!:eek3:

bkw1982

I'M GOING TO ZOMBIELAND
Aug 6, 2006
San Antonio, TX
count me in

pixl8r

MacroShrimpBreeder
May 11, 2007
Utah
I'll play, if I can be Jefferson Twilight and kill bkw.

Rbishop

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 30, 2005
Real Name
Mr. Normal
I'm in.

Dumb Question...if the Mafia investigations will show innocent for an innocent or a mafia of the other team, what are the investigations for? They already know who is on their team and everyone else will show up as innocent. Is it only to find the PR's or am I reading this wrong?

Yes, the purpose is just so they can find the power roles. I think it should stay that way. Don't make it to easy for one mafia team to hit only innocents. If the mafia take out each other, so be it.

dirtydawg10

Severum Mafia Don
Sep 5, 2005
Connecticut
Yes, the purpose is just so they can find the power roles. I think it should stay that way. Don't make it to easy for one mafia team to hit only innocents. If the mafia take out each other, so be it.
Thanks for the clarification. I agree that the two mafia teams shouldn't be able to find each other. I was just wondering if the investigations were necessary at all. If they can find the PR's with an investigation then the investigations serve a purpose and should be kept.

bkw1982

I'M GOING TO ZOMBIELAND
Aug 6, 2006
San Antonio, TX

NeonJulie

Worlds' Worst Mafia Voter
Nov 13, 2006
Everett, WA
I'm considering joining up but I'm scared I'm going to be 5/5 without a break... *lol* And that's all part and parcel of placing yourself at a mod's disposal. Is it possible to use a random number generator to determine who ends up in power roles? (I know, complain complain.)

There's a lot of rules to this one.

You know what I do like are newsflashes. Those are fun. Newspaper's been there/done that (still funny though). A mod's news desk maybe. Sources... unconfirmed? *jk*

Lady G

It's a mafia thing, nothing personl
Oct 6, 2005
WI
gingersassatelli.bodybyvi.com
I'm considering joining up but I'm scared I'm going to be 5/5 without a break... *lol* And that's all part and parcel of placing yourself at a mod's disposal. Is it possible to use a random number generator to determine who ends up in power roles? (I know, complain complain.)

There's a lot of rules to this one.

You know what I do like are newsflashes. Those are fun. Newspaper's been there/done that (still funny though). A mod's news desk maybe. Sources... unconfirmed? *jk*

LOL, well NJ I have only been the Mod of one other game...but I did "randomly" pic roles. I just didn't want to hand pick cause I just know someone will try and get in my mind...and there is only room for myself there LMAO!!!

Pap, I figure I'd run the sign up till the end of today and part of tommorrow. Then try to get it going tomorrow night.

So far we have
Ogre
HN
RB
Pap
DD
Dawg
Chill
Z
BKW
Pix
NJ?