Mafia 100-The Witches Return-The Game

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

[AC] Star-Crossed

star-cross'd...
Mar 20, 2008
Andromeda I
[AC] wing nut;2753232 said:
Yes

I am playing the best I can for the town. If I just gave you all the names of the witches the game may as well ended when I was turned. Why bother going on if you know who to vote for?
Thank you. I don't expect you to give the names of the witches as you're right, the game would be pointless.

This means there were 6 witches from the start. Makes me more suspicious of Fire.

[AC] Star-Crossed

star-cross'd...
Mar 20, 2008
Andromeda I
[AC] Star-Crossed;2752778 said:
Well, this is interesting. I looked back at all 12 posts that Hi Iq has made this game. Found this little gem. Hi Iq says lynch then corrects themselves, Narwhal says lynch then corrects themselves, then slightly later on Wing corrects themselves. I also noticed Fire used the word lynch but didn't feel the need to correct herself. Think they got uptight in the scum den about wording?
When I made this post, I was assuming Fire's innocence. Look at Hi Iq (scum), Narwhal (scum), Wing (scum), and Fire (?) all using the word lynch instead of burn on night 1. Did all the scum use the word lynch?

[AC] Star-Crossed

star-cross'd...
Mar 20, 2008
Andromeda I
[AC] xx_Nemesis_xx;2753187 said:
Good nightfall !

You know if I look back to my early posts there was a lot of accuracy in my analysis of day 1 votes in predicting scum. It would have identified quite a few of them.

I'm only now catching up on the posts since.

In my mind, I have to first decide if I believe Rickets claim to have had a spell to turn BH.

If this was untrue, Rickets is obviously scum.
Have you come to any conclusions yet Nem?

FireDancer7905

I'm in love!
Jul 15, 2006
SJ Bay Area
www.opheliabreathes82.blogspot.com
Real Name
Brandy
[AC] Star-Crossed;2753242 said:
When I made this post, I was assuming Fire's innocence. Look at Hi Iq (scum), Narwhal (scum), Wing (scum), and Fire (?) all using the word lynch instead of burn on night 1. Did all the scum use the word lynch?
Honestly a coincidence, albeit an unfortunate one for me.

[AC] xx_Nemesis_xx

Mafia Goddess
Mar 6, 2008
ACville, Greece
[AC] Star-Crossed;2753242 said:
I think I probably used the word myself once anyway - I don't know that there is much in this theory but keep digging.

[AC] Star-Crossed;2753252 said:
Nem was very late on both Wiz and Nar.
Well, I think you'd have to agree I put Wizard out there very early as a suspect.

I'm also pretty happy that as previously discussed my vote on Nar remained important, and in fact guaranteed the lynch.

As to whether I have come to any conclusions Star - not since I posted. I'm just sitting down again now. I kind of shudder at the thought of the work involved in re-reading this game applying the knowledge that we now have but so be it it has to be done !

[AC] RICKETS

I'm bad fo' yo' bones Yo!
Mar 11, 2008
ACville
[AC] xx_Nemesis_xx;2753187 said:
Good nightfall !

You know if I look back to my early posts there was a lot of accuracy in my analysis of day 1 votes in predicting scum. It would have identified quite a few of them.

I'm only now catching up on the posts since.

In my mind, I have to first decide if I believe Rickets claim to have had a spell to turn BH.

If this was untrue, Rickets is obviously scum.
Boasting about your indepth "analysis" early on goes a long way to show what your motives may have been when you made those posts.

How hard is it to "predict" scum when you already know them all?

[AC] RICKETS

I'm bad fo' yo' bones Yo!
Mar 11, 2008
ACville
There's a very good chance Wiz knew he wouldn't be able to play when his truck broke down. His coven would have known this as well.

If I remember correctly, HI IQ was leaned innocent previously based on the timing of their vote on Wiz. We figured the scum decision to take out their own high priest came later on... sometime after HI IQ voted Wiz. As we've since learned, however, that thinking was not correct. HI IQ was scum.

That makes it more clear now that the witches didn't wait as long to turn against their leader as we previously estimated.

[AC] xx_Nemesis_xx;2753262 said:
I think I probably used the word myself once anyway - I don't know that there is much in this theory but keep digging.

Well, I think you'd have to agree I put Wizard out there very early as a suspect.

I'm also pretty happy that as previously discussed my vote on Nar remained important, and in fact guaranteed the lynch.

As to whether I have come to any conclusions Star - not since I posted. I'm just sitting down again now. I kind of shudder at the thought of the work involved in re-reading this game applying the knowledge that we now have but so be it it has to be done !
Nem, you can tell us you put Wiz out there as an early suspect. But how does that show us that your motives behind that were innocent?

I don't believe it tells us anything other than you want us to believe you are innocent........ and maybe you feel it's important to look more innocent than you really are.

About your vote on Nar........ I may have missed the previous discussion you referred to about how your specific vote on Nar was that important. Would you (or someone else?) point me to that? I don't want to overlook something that does weigh in your favor.

As I see from the N3 vote count there were 7 other votes on Narwhal N3 before Nem voted them too. Looks to me like Nar's burn was a foregone conclusion by the time Nem voted.

[AC] xx_Nemesis_xx

Mafia Goddess
Mar 6, 2008
ACville, Greece
Rickets.

My 'boasting' really ? How does this 'go a long way to show my motive' in making those posts ?

My motive in pointing out Wiz as a suspect can never be proven to anyone's satisfaction until this game is over. The simple fact is that I did point him out.

As regards Nar, you go back and have a look at the votes yourself. The subject was discussed quite clearly and distinctly at the time. Were you not reading the game then ?

I'm perfectly happy that my play of this game read correctly shows pro-town and nothing else.

[AC] wing nut

ippity bippity boop
Mar 4, 2008
ACville
[AC] RICKETS;2753236 said:
Answer both questions, Wingnut. If you do not you are misleading the town and protecting scum.

Tell them.
No you weren't a witch to start the game,but that doesn't mean the random event didn't turn you to witch. I can't see the random event being left in the hands of a person that has the choice to use it or not. How is that considered random?

You even admitted that you thought about not telling the town about it. I could see the plan laid out by Star happening. It would clear 2 of you and knowing I won't give out names make it easier for you and BH to last long enough to get the towns numbers down.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store