Mafia 100-The Witches Return-The Game

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

[AC] xx_Nemesis_xx

Mafia Goddess
Mar 6, 2008
ACville, Greece
[AC] scoop411;2753500 said:
Post 1084: Last edited by [AC] xx_Nemesis_xx; Today at 3:10 AM.

WTH Nem you know better than to edit posts?
Yeah fine - I was just inserting the quotes I wanted in correct format.

Meanwhile - why do you say Wing shouldn't answer the question for me the way they did for Rickets ? That would only be fair.

[AC] scoop411

AC Members
Mar 20, 2008
ACville
First off I didn't say they shouldn't - what I'm saying is they probably won't given their reluctance to name their team. I'm saying it's a safe claim for you to make as you're counting on them not answering.

More importantly you're not a noob you know better than to edit your post. If you want to correct the formatting make a new post. I'm thinking there was a critical slip in the original for you to take the risk on editing.

[AC] RICKETS

I'm bad fo' yo' bones Yo!
Mar 11, 2008
ACville
This isn't where I was going to start when I got back , but the comments Nem made can't be ignored either.

[AC] xx_Nemesis_xx;2753473 said:
Thanks for the answer Wing, and as you have already said, there is somebody playing who was in the scum den with you at the start of the game.

There has been an effort put up by Rickets to have me burned. I have absolutely no problem with Wing Nut being asked the question whether I have ever been in the scum den with them. The answer if given will be no.
I believe it is safe to assume the witches anticipated Wingnut's turn from teammate to enemy. They also had adequate time before the turn happened to conspire about it. Surely long enough for them to work out a plan of some kind.

Wingnut has repeatedly demonstrated their loyalty still remains with the witch team. Wing has been as unhelpful as they can possibly be. This is a good indication that some kind of agreement or promise was exchanged between the witches before Wingnut was turned.

With this in mind, I do not expect Wingnut intends to give us a yea or nea for every possible suspect we drag before them.

For that matter, when I pestered Wingnut to choose a name for me, Wing jumped at the chance to volunteer to be turned back themself. Wing wanted very much to return to their scumden. I kept after them trying every argument I could think of. Finally, Wingnut agreed and gave me a name: BadHaggis.

Gee thanks, Wingnut.... you named the very witch we were going to burn anyway.

How helpful was that, really?

Look at it this way, Nemesis. Let's say you ARE a witch and you were, in fact, in the scumden with Wingnut. The way you phrased this question could be seen as asking it but also prompting Wingnut not to answer it truthfully at the same time. You didn't ask point blank. You didn't ask a simple yes or no and leave it at that. You included a clear hint with the question to show Wing how you and the witches want them answer you.

"The answer if given will be no." ........ nudge, nudge, wink, wink.

Dude, how gullible do you think we are?

[AC] RICKETS

Mar 11, 2008
ACville
[AC] xx_Nemesis_xx;2753473 said:
Rickets - make your case against me clear. Are you trying to say I've been turned, or that I am original witch ?
The only player I know who's been turned is Wingnut. I can also say to my knowledge there are no other spells or turns in this game that are unaccounted for. No one else but me received the random spell from Lady G and I didn't use it.

And yes, I'm not completely stupid, Nem. I realize no one else can be sure what to believe about that because there's no possible corroboration. I knew that would be the case before I said anything about it. And I don't care if I get burned for it; it was still the best way to proceed.

Now, please explain how I could accuse you or anyone else of being turned? Or, for that matter, why I would?

At first glance your question seems blunt and to the point. I do recognize, however, it was intended to either provoke me, mock me, or cast further doubt on me.

In future games, I recommend you take a much less manipulative approach to someone questioning your statements, votes, or behavior if you want the town to believe you are not scum.

[AC] RICKETS

Mar 11, 2008
ACville
[AC] xx_Nemesis_xx;2753474 said:
That is in fact true - my wizard vote was the vote I meant to reference. The posts are there for people to reference. This was an error not an attempt to mislead.
Sigh.....

Okay Nem. You are right this was an error on your part. A big one. You're the one who told me to go look for myself and I did that. That's how I discovered you consistently post statements praising your own efforts and exaggerating your analytical ability to "predict" or identify scum and to find links between scum... which eventually you either retract or abandon when it comes time to vote who gets burned. Personally, that strikes me as scummy behavior. I can't imagine why you'd call so much attention to this very weak and suspicious aspect of your game.

I was already onto you for bouncing around so much as it was happening, posted as much, and that put you on my suspect list. The last thing you should have done was invite me to take an even closer look now that we know more about the witch team.

Further, I fail to see what good this correction even serves from your standpoint. Your Wizard vote was the vote you meant to reference? Instead of your Narwhal vote?

Really?????

Here is your Wizard vote from Night 2:

Wizard-(9)-Hammerhead, Tree, Star, IQ, Narwhal, Scoop, Wing, Fire, Nem

Here is your Narwhal vote from Night 3:

Nar-(10)-Cnote, Star, Tree, Hammer,Hammer, Fire, Doom, Rickets, IQ, Nem

Your vote was not instrumental in burning either Wizard or Narwhal.... you were dead last to vote both witches both times. You did not "guarantee" the vote either time.

Why the heck you brag at all about your voting record on either of those nights is beyond me.

[AC] RICKETS

Mar 11, 2008
ACville
[AC] xx_Nemesis_xx;2753475 said:
In those post I identify Bad Haggis as having a connection between Wing and Bad Haggis. I later point out Bad Haggis' relatively early vote on Wizard, in the interests of fairness. I've bolded the highlights.

This is my post 598 or thereabouts made around the same time. Go back and read in full to get the quotes I highlight. In it I say :-

'I think one or more of Narwhal, Chupa and C Note is a witch. Based on my own thoughts my pick of those would be Narwhal'. Again bolded.

I stand over my efforts to work for the town. Rickets, you're being at the very least opportunistic.
Do you even realize you've just called more attention to the connection you "theorized" may exist between Wingnut and BadHaggis as scummates together? That was good work if you're innocent. It was unavoidably obvious if you were scummates with both of them at the time.

Now tell me this: How on earth does it help your "defense" after being called out as possible scum for you to show us how well you connected Wingnut and BadHaggis together......... when you also failed to follow through on your own case against BadHaggis after it was apparent he was the next witch we would go after?

Here is your BadHaggis vote from Night 4:

Bad Haggis-(6)-Rickets,Wing, C-note, Fire, Scoop, Nem

Yet again, you were dead last to vote out a witch. That makes it 3 nights in a row.

Your voting record speaks for itself and it is anything but pro-town. No wonder the witches are losing so badly with you on their team.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store