Mafia 100-The Witches Return-The Game

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

[AC] Tree_Hugger

There is unrest in the forest
Mar 4, 2008
ACville
The sad part about Rickets, is that some of these rules were explained when c-note did not UD. (everything I start to type seems to come out like a personal attack - so fill in your own obnoxious comment here)

So Rickets, explain how in the world I could be a witch and how this is one big plan to save wing. I am guessing star is in on it also. Heck, maybe even hammer is part of it. Maybe this is all part of the plan to save wing, who we have to save, since we burned our leader at the stake and now have only a 50/50 chance of our hits going through. Wiz knew he was not going to be able to play right after the game started, so we came up with the master plan, burn the head witch and we will own the town. Heck, wing might really be innocent. Maybe wing has some auto repairs to do and has to drop out also. Killing off a one of our own teammates would be easy after killing our leader. Heck, we might not have liked Wiz and wing and decided that we would kill them off and run the witches coven like we wanted to. We also used a spell, a secret spell to make the warlock anti-town. So Rickets, please explain your theory. You have every right to believe what you want to believe. Many people believe the world is flat. That is their right. If you believe I am a witch (or even could be), then that is your right. Maybe it is a gut feeling.

[AC] RICKETS

I'm bad fo' yo' bones Yo!
Mar 11, 2008
ACville
I see now what you're saying about the timing, Tree... Hammer. Clearly I was off on that.... thinking of the day 3 spell not the day 4 spell.

And yes, Scoop I have read the rules thoroughly more than once TYVM. I have them saved in a file, as well.... not that it helps, apparently. I have also found out far too often that no matter how well I think I've considered every angle, there's invariably something that comes along that bites me in the arse because I still missed something. Burn me for being overly cautious then if that's what you want. I saw something I thought showed we were making a dangerous mistake so I posted it.

[AC] Hammerhead 991;2751919 said:
Rickets... Like I said last night. I've been over and over the possibilities. In my own head and in conversation with the prophet. Again, I understand your reluctance. In fact, there was a game where the suggestion of this very plan got me lynched as scum. That being said, this is the way forward. I firmly believe the warlock will use the spell appropriately, and yes, they can still use the spell on Wingnut. I appreciate looking at all angles and being careful, but the witches have no way to protect their own from the warlock spell other than killing him. For that to happen, they would have to know who it is, and the 50/50 would have to go their way. If teh prophet and I haven't figured out who he is, then I'm betting the scum haven't either. Like I said before, I firmly believe the chances of this plan failing are insignificant.

Chup... I'm sorry that you hate RC's but it is what it is. I'm also sorry that you believe it wasn't necessary, but it was. The warlock can use the spell on Wing. I don't understand where that question comes into it. The warlock has already used one spell today (day 3) and it looked to me to be the spell doubling a vote. That leaves the turn spell for after tonight's nightfall.

Townies, you trusted me on Wiz when you had absolutely no reason to, and we took out the boss. All I'm asking is to trust me here. This is the way to go. Nemesis is exactly right about the effect of turning a townie into a witch... it would make things 10x more difficult to find the last one. I believe in this plan. I know it goes against everything this game usually stands for not to vote for a confirmed scum, but this game is not the usual game.
Yes Hammer... you've been over it and over it. I understand that and am doing the same myself right now. My vote stays where it is.

@ Tree - do not be offended that I don't trust you 100%. I trust Hammer 100%..... no one else. Based on your play, you're not a noob so I imagine you can understand that.

[AC] RICKETS

I'm bad fo' yo' bones Yo!
Mar 11, 2008
ACville
[AC] Tree_Hugger;2751922 said:
The sad part about Rickets, is that some of these rules were explained when c-note did not UD. (everything I start to type seems to come out like a personal attack - so fill in your own obnoxious comment here)

So Rickets, explain how in the world I could be a witch and how this is one big plan to save wing. I am guessing star is in on it also. Heck, maybe even hammer is part of it. Maybe this is all part of the plan to save wing, who we have to save, since we burned our leader at the stake and now have only a 50/50 chance of our hits going through. Wiz knew he was not going to be able to play right after the game started, so we came up with the master plan, burn the head witch and we will own the town. Heck, wing might really be innocent. Maybe wing has some auto repairs to do and has to drop out also. Killing off a one of our own teammates would be easy after killing our leader. Heck, we might not have liked Wiz and wing and decided that we would kill them off and run the witches coven like we wanted to. We also used a spell, a secret spell to make the warlock anti-town. So Rickets, please explain your theory. You have every right to believe what you want to believe. Many people believe the world is flat. That is their right. If you believe I am a witch (or even could be), then that is your right. Maybe it is a gut feeling.
Obnoxious comment duly noted, Tree. Read my last post and spare me the rest of your crap. Thanks.

[AC] Tree_Hugger

There is unrest in the forest
Mar 4, 2008
ACville
So Rickets, maybe you trust me 60/40 or 70/30. So where do you stand on nar? They seem to have some heat on them. You might have posted before, but do you have nar leaning innocent. I think you want to see doom and nem go first. I wonder what doom will think of this plan. Is this plan a mistake? If you were the warlock, who would you cast the spell on?

[AC] Hammerhead 991

'tis a fair court...
Mar 20, 2008
ACville
[AC] RICKETS;2751927 said:
I see now what you're saying about the timing, Tree... Hammer. Clearly I was off on that.... thinking of the day 3 spell not the day 4 spell.

And yes, Scoop I have read the rules thoroughly more than once TYVM. I have them saved in a file, as well.... not that it helps, apparently. I have also found out far too often that no matter how well I think I've considered every angle, there's invariably something that comes along that bites me in the arse because I still missed something. Burn me for being overly cautious then if that's what you want. I saw something I thought showed we were making a dangerous mistake so I posted it.

Yes Hammer... you've been over it and over it. I understand that and am doing the same myself right now. My vote stays where it is.

@ Tree - do not be offended that I don't trust you 100%. I trust Hammer 100%..... no one else. Based on your play, you're not a noob so I imagine you can understand that.
This is interesting to me in that you say you trust me 100%, but your actions show otherwise.

[AC] HI IQ

Follow the rainbow
Mar 5, 2008
ACville
Real Name
Perfectus
[AC] wing nut;2751177 said:
I think I'm probably more in danger of being lynched then hit at this point of the game but since others are looking for suspect lists I will throw one out too

no particular order

Wiz- I'm still not 100% sure. Lack of posting is suspicious,I'm going more on HHs gut feeling and Wizs poor case on Tree.

Cnote- This is who I planned on voting last night if I decided to post a vote but wanted to see more of todays posts. He has tried to pull posts and twist them to make others look bad. He pulled my vote correction but didn't pay attention to the timestamp of the post and vote tally. He also pulled a post of Nemesis stating that he never mentioned the 3rd vote being scummy when he infact did twice. He has laid low except to put out doubt about others posts.

Narwal- I think he is nothing more then a latcher. I haven't seen any digging on other suspects and a failure to really get into the middle of anything. They do like to explain other peoples posts for them.

Chupacabra- more of a gut feeling at this point, can't put my finger on it but the posts don't sit well with me as of now.

All my other suspects are low posters- more then anything its lack of posts that makes me suspect them. If you aren't letting us read your thoughts then you are hiding and hoping to be overlooked. No reason for that except you are scum and afraid to slip up.

UhOh- 2 posts, a vote for me because of my avatar. Then a post to say how hard it is to keep up with the aliases, no digging at all

Gun- a few joke posts,vote on Maelstrom and no digging at all

Rickets- I see just posted so we'll see if they contribute or disappear again.

Bad Haggis- a few posts,seemingly looking helpful but no digging
This list is huge, containing nearly the majority of the players. All of the reasons seem to be very flimsy; your reasons are so vague they can be manipulated to change angles as you need them to. It lacks confidence and direction, it was early in the game but of course that is a perfect out. I am not trying to drag this topic back up just posting what I had been thinking about before I came back to the thread and caught up. In light of HH's claim, a moot point.

[AC] chupacabra;2751731 said:
This post will have been quite the work in the making. I wish you (and me) luck and understanding it, and make no promises to it's focus, as I generally change my mind as fast as a fat kid eats fries...

So.... They were going after wiz from the start. *begins rapid revisions of his thoughts on Tree* Still doesn't clear you yet though.

Wonder why no one noticed that C-Note voted Tree after they voted wizard? Since people DID read back, I'm surprised it hasn't been said already.

By the end of Day 1, Rickets had barely posted at all. In fact, they posted about the same number of times as wizard did.

At this point in the game (post 194) HH seemed pretty dead set that Doom and Wing were evil.

Post 211: Hammer asks Doom what vote switch he would have been comfortable with. Post 216: Doom skirts past the question by saying he doesn't like it, but understands why it was done. Only when pressed for an answer did Doom answer the actual question.

Narwall isn't making big or showy or impressive posts like some others. Seems to be a trend of theirs.

Post 337, Rickets finally comes back into the game. Just says he won't UD, gives an excuse, and promises to participate more in the game.

Nem, why were you so angry at me for asking for lists (to bring back a sore topic)? Oh, and later on you made a very sarcastic post. I don't like sarcasm. Not one bit. Can you attempt to be mature and restrain yourself from using it? Sarcasm just makes me want to leaves the games again.

So, now I must ask a question: Hammerhead, when did you stop thinking Doomsday was evil, if ever, and why?
I don't know if it's just how my profile is formated but Chups post has the same font changes that nem's randomly had, it may be something, or it may be nothing. I think it is worth noting though.

right now I'm leaning Nar as my vote. He doesn't seem to be adding much but one lined dust bunnies, and when he does post its seemingly helpful nonsense. what stuck out to me was his vote for wiz.
[AC] narwhal;2750657 said:
I can see the case and the logic, but I see nothing that would make be think you could be 100% on anything. I see even less logic in your choice of teammates, that is just supposition. Are you 100% about that as well?
They state that they can see the argument on Wiz, but there was no true case. Just HH’s gut feeling; therefor how can Nar saw he sees a case and agrees with it if it isn’t really there.

[AC] scoop411

AC Members
Mar 20, 2008
ACville
[AC] RICKETS;2751927 said:

See I just figured you for very detailed notes and saved files. Kind of cements my suspicions about who you really are. Not the kind of person to be confused about rules.

Considering every angle is good but if you're who I think you are, you acuse me of misdirection and trying to confuse the town when I consider every angle.

I agree with HH here the plan seems good and I find your resistance to it highly suspicious.

FireDancer7905

I'm in love!
Jul 15, 2006
SJ Bay Area
www.opheliabreathes82.blogspot.com
Real Name
Brandy
Whuck?!?! Craziness happened overnight. I'm glad to have Hammer out, but worry about him being hit. Warlock, please do use your spell well on Wing. I've just caught up on reading for plot, and will go back to read to hunt for scum when I get a chance. For now,

I retract my vote on Wing.

I vote to burn Narwhal at the stake.

[AC] narwhal

Unicorn of the sea
Mar 11, 2008
The Arctic
Real Name
Monodon monoceros
I am not feeling the love here. I have done nothing to deserve this treatment. I helped vote off the head witch. I have answered all questions given to me. This reminds me of some kind of inquisition.

I can also say that letting a perfectly good suspect go almost never works out for the town. You have no case on me but idle speculation.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store