Mafia 100-The Witches Return-The Game

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

FireDancer7905

I'm in love!
Jul 15, 2006
SJ Bay Area
www.opheliabreathes82.blogspot.com
Real Name
Brandy
[AC] Star-Crossed;2750143 said:
<b>I vote to burn Driver at the stake</b> for being the third person to jump on Tree Hugger in a row. Weird.
Interesting. I remember people using the "third one on must be mafia" to frame innocents. Doesn't make much sense to frame on day 1, and it's not like it's not sometimes true, but it sticks out to me. Hmmm.

Mar 4, 2008
The year 2012
Real Name
Nibiru
[AC] HI IQ;2750134 said:
I vote to burn doomsday at the stake for believing they're Nibiru

I vote to burn HI IQ at the stake

Clearly you don't believe in Nibiru which means you don't believe the facts. Pretty sure witches don't believe in Nibiru either...hmmmm

[AC] Star-Crossed

star-cross'd...
Mar 20, 2008
Andromeda I
Interesting. I remember people using the "third one on must be mafia" to frame innocents. Doesn't make much sense to frame on day 1, and it's not like it's not sometimes true, but it sticks out to me. Hmmm.
What stuck out to me was the sudden pile on. I looked at the timing of the first two votes for Tree and thought they could have been posting at the same time, so no big deal. That third vote was a few minutes later than the other two votes, where those votes would have been clearly posted. I find it is weird that Driver would jump on like that.

Mar 4, 2008
The year 2012
Real Name
Nibiru
[AC] Tree_Hugger;2750118 said:
Which is it? Dead or Day 1 voting? Odd that you would not place a vote with the first post, oh I forgot it was dead. Then you must of remembered it was Day one and there is nothing to go on. Makes perfect sense. Looks like a normal day one. Why make an excuse for your vote? Why make an excuse for not being around? I vote to burn the wizard at the stake.
In all seriousness...I don't understand your logic. Why are it being dead and it also being D1 mutually exclusive?

[AC] maelstrom

what happened???
Mar 20, 2008
ACville
[AC] Tree_Hugger;2750118 said:
Which is it? Dead or Day 1 voting? Odd that you would not place a vote with the first post, oh I forgot it was dead. Then you must of remembered it was Day one and there is nothing to go on. Makes perfect sense. Looks like a normal day one. Why make an excuse for your vote? Why make an excuse for not being around? I vote to burn the wizard at the stake.
[AC] wing nut;2750119 said:
Till I have a better choice I want to make sure I don't UD I vote to lynch Tree Hugger

just cuz they are hypocrits, they love trees and want to protect them but their homes are made of wood
[AC] C-note;2750120 said:
This looks like you're just trying to find a reason to vote for wiz. I vote to burn tree_hugger at the stake.

Looks like no raisins for you on your bizarro no-poop diet. Also take your vitamins.
Looks like you're trying to find a reason to vote Tree... :devil:

[AC] Driver8;2750122 said:
I vote to burn tree hugger at the stake because I'm tired of all you nature loving hippies and because they posted before me. I will be back on after work so this is just temporary.
Pretty quick train for someone with a faily valid point. After all it is day one... While I don't see vets jumping like that, if I remember correctly we may have a newb or two playing, right?

[AC] Gunslinger;2750128 said:
i vote to burn [AC] Maelstrom at the stake bc hes a toilet
:nono:

Since everyone is voting I guess I'll throw one out there. I vote to burn [AC] C-note at the stake for doing exactly the same thing that he accused Tree of doing.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store