Mafia 105: Finding Bigfoot The Game!

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

jbradt

this is bat country
May 9, 2008
outback, NY
Real Name
I. P. Daily
[YT]VuoGYcqa8gg[/YT]

IceH2O

Bazinga
Nov 26, 2005
Rock Hill,South Carolina
Real Name
Ice
Zaffy, a clarification: aren't all hippies dirty by definition? Is the "dirty hippy" extra dirty or something?

The description says it pretty well that the dirty hippy smells like a skunk ape and will invest as bigfoot. So he must be extra dirty. Something about that "clarification" is tickling my nose.

jbradt

this is bat country
May 9, 2008
outback, NY
Real Name
I. P. Daily
The description says it pretty well that the dirty hippy smells like a skunk ape and will invest as bigfoot. So he must be extra dirty. Something about that "clarification" is tickling my nose.
Is it Zaffy's moustache?

Sent from my MB865 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

IceH2O

Bazinga
Nov 26, 2005
Rock Hill,South Carolina
Real Name
Ice
It would need to be Labbys mustache since she asked for the clarification.

Well its slower then any day 1 I can ever remember, I'm going to put in a place holding vote just in case for some reason I'm not able to get back on before night fall tomorrow.

For skimming or showing a lack of researching,whichever she'd like to claim, its the most significant reasoning I see to vote anyone. For some reason the question made me feel like she is that Dirty Hippy and she is trying to play it off as not knowing what the role meant.

I vote to lynch Labby

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store