Mafia 105: Finding Bigfoot The Game!

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

jpappy789

Plants need meat too
Feb 18, 2007
Gainesville, FL
Real Name
Josh
It would need to be Labbys mustache since she asked for the clarification.

Well its slower then any day 1 I can ever remember, I'm going to put in a place holding vote just in case for some reason I'm not able to get back on before night fall tomorrow.

For skimming or showing a lack of researching,whichever she'd like to claim, its the most significant reasoning I see to vote anyone. For some reason the question made me feel like she is that Dirty Hippy and she is trying to play it off as not knowing what the role meant.

I vote to lynch Labby
Yeah...I don't really see any merit in that at all. Seems much more likely that Lab was just joking around, not actually asking a question about a role.

Better than a joke/random vote though.

Lab_Rat

Merry Christmas!
Dec 3, 2009
Deep South
It would need to be Labbys mustache since she asked for the clarification.

Well its slower then any day 1 I can ever remember, I'm going to put in a place holding vote just in case for some reason I'm not able to get back on before night fall tomorrow.

For skimming or showing a lack of researching,whichever she'd like to claim, its the most significant reasoning I see to vote anyone. For some reason the question made me feel like she is that Dirty Hippy and she is trying to play it off as not knowing what the role meant.

I vote to lynch Labby
I do not have a mustache. Is it your excess facial hair tickling your nose? Do you get messed with when people eat Jack Link's Beef Jerky?

Piranha86

AC Members
Dec 26, 2009
Harford County Maryland
Real Name
Will
This is a quiet day one are we trying not to frighten the Bigfoot away.

By the way is a Yeti the same species or another one?
I think a certain forum member already cleared this up for us, but I will re-explain. Bigfoot is a primate that came over in the same spaceship as humans, but Yeti is from Nibiru, and has quit smoking several times.
I do not have a mustache.
Is that what those damned kids call it these days?
Is it your excess facial hair tickling your nose? Do you get messed with when people eat Jack Link's Beef Jerky?
This made me laugh. We had to write a paper in Engrish class about a questionable decision we've made, so I wrote about the time I had a 'verbal altercation' with my old teacher (short hair, very orangey-tan, a little wrinkly from the tan) and I titled it 'Messing With Bigfoot'.

Nepherael

AC Members
May 11, 2012
Warsaw, IN
Real Name
Brandon
Yeah...I don't really see any merit in that at all. Seems much more likely that Lab was just joking around, not actually asking a question about a role.

Better than a joke/random vote though.
I couldn't agree more. I was going to say the same thing about her pretty much just joking but you covered it.

Which leads me to the thought that maybe that was a quick way to thin the herd. I am hesitant to think that because, in my limited experience so far, when someone has been quick to pounce on something small like that early in the game they ended up being an innocent that just happened to latch onto something. It's starting to make me think that PR players wouldn't ever jump on something like that this early for fear of being discovered.

Ugh I always end up running myself in circles when I play mafia. Trying to extrapolate from one sentence someone types up is mind boggling.

Sent from my awesome new Samsung Galaxy S3 using MAN app!

Piranha86

AC Members
Dec 26, 2009
Harford County Maryland
Real Name
Will
Which leads me to the thought that maybe that was a quick way to thin the herd. I am hesitant to think that because, in my limited experience so far, when someone has been quick to pounce on something small like that early in the game they ended up being an innocent that just happened to latch onto something. It's starting to make me think that PR players wouldn't ever jump on something like that this early for fear of being discovered.
I would say not necessarily. Bad guys should be just as worried about being discovered as good guys. Does this mean you'll hide and pretend to be a PR?

Lab_Rat

Merry Christmas!
Dec 3, 2009
Deep South
I think a certain forum member already cleared this up for us, but I will re-explain. Bigfoot is a primate that came over in the same spaceship as humans, but Yeti is from Nibiru, and has quit smoking several times.

Is that what those damned kids call it these days?

This made me laugh. We had to write a paper in Engrish class about a questionable decision we've made, so I wrote about the time I had a 'verbal altercation' with my old teacher (short hair, very orangey-tan, a little wrinkly from the tan) and I titled it 'Messing With Bigfoot'.
I'm pretty sure it's a typo, but the thought of an "Engrish" class made me lol hard. Nice title though, did your teacher find it funny?

ssuchem13

Tower Tank Master
Oct 4, 2011
chicagoland
Real Name
Eric
I couldn't agree more. I was going to say the same thing about her pretty much just joking but you covered it.

Ugh I always end up running myself in circles when I play mafia. Trying to extrapolate from one sentence someone types up is mind boggling.

Sent from my awesome new Samsung Galaxy S3 using MAN app!
are you saying them evil varmints are that smart? i just want a dang ole gift shop and big foot in a cage!!! my head hurts now @__@

Lab_Rat

Merry Christmas!
Dec 3, 2009
Deep South
I'm gonna have to place a vote soon since I likely won't be around tomorrow before nightfall. Nothing really sticks out except for Ice trying to stir something up. Even that isn't vote worthy since Ice always tries to stir stuff up.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store