Mafia #106 Sign Up

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

ssuchem13

Tower Tank Master
Oct 4, 2011
chicagoland
Real Name
Eric
yeah im gonna have to step out got finals comming up gonna be too busy sorry guys

Nepherael

AC Members
May 11, 2012
Warsaw, IN
Real Name
Brandon
I'm still in. Glad we got a little activity on my bday

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S3 using the MAN app!

Fishfriend1

Fishlover Extraordinaire
Dec 11, 2009
Southeastern PA
Real Name
Mr. Palmer
There is a 50/50 shot I won't be able to play... I'll know for sure by Friday.

jpappy789

Plants need meat too
Feb 18, 2007
Gainesville, FL
Real Name
Josh
That's fine FF...I'm reluctant to think that we'll end up with enough players for this format. If that is the case I may be able to swing an Assassin's in the Palace type game that suits a smaller group. I'll keep this sign up open through Friday though.

Nepherael

AC Members
May 11, 2012
Warsaw, IN
Real Name
Brandon
That's fine FF...I'm reluctant to think that we'll end up with enough players for this format. If that is the case I may be able to swing an Assassin's in the Palace type game that suits a smaller group. I'll keep this sign up open through Friday though.
That's cool pap. Is modding twice in a row something you'd be interested in (I don't know if doing that is very fun) if we got a bigger sign up next go around or would you host this version a couple games down the road?

Also, just a random question. Do you live in Europe?

jpappy789

Plants need meat too
Feb 18, 2007
Gainesville, FL
Real Name
Josh
That's cool pap. Is modding twice in a row something you'd be interested in (I don't know if doing that is very fun) if we got a bigger sign up next go around or would you host this version a couple games down the road?

Also, just a random question. Do you live in Europe?

I'm not sure I would be able to because of timing. My finals week is coming up quickly.

Not in Europe...Upper Peninsula of Michigan...so pretty much the opposite of Europe LOL.

Nepherael

AC Members
May 11, 2012
Warsaw, IN
Real Name
Brandon
:-(

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store