Mafia #12

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Swayde

AC Members
Mar 12, 2007
Florida
Good morning everyone. I am here and ready to kick some mafia scum butt =)

So we don't know exactly how many mafia are in the game. That's a bit of a challenge. I'd guess about 4-5 though based on Ogre's thoughts in the sign-up thread. Hopefully the scum will sink to the bottom and be easily taken out. At least I don't have to worry about getting bitten and turned =) Okay, Mee-Mee if you could hook me up with some of your eclairs I'll get busy watching and listening to see if I can pick up anything shady =)

Dwarf Puffers

Dec 11, 2006
NS, Canada
Cousin Pete has gained some smarts since before. He dun thinks he knows what to do now.

I vote to lynch Dwarf Puffers for role playing! That dirty little man!

charlie_stubbs

Built Horde Tough
Jun 24, 2007
Ogrimmar
Good morning everyone. I am here and ready to kick some mafia scum butt =)

So we don't know exactly how many mafia are in the game. That's a bit of a challenge. I'd guess about 4-5 though based on Ogre's thoughts in the sign-up thread. Hopefully the scum will sink to the bottom and be easily taken out. At least I don't have to worry about getting bitten and turned =) Okay, Mee-Mee if you could hook me up with some of your eclairs I'll get busy watching and listening to see if I can pick up anything shady =)
Hmmmmm...you're guessing 4-5 mafium eh...i say you're not guessing at all. You know exactly how many there are. You know who they are and you are in contact with them aren't you??? Fess up Sway.

Dwarf Puffers

Dec 11, 2006
NS, Canada
No thanks, although you would fill up the void I have now that JL isn't voting for me :cry:

Swayde

AC Members
Mar 12, 2007
Florida
Hmmmmm...you're guessing 4-5 mafium eh...i say you're not guessing at all. You know exactly how many there are. You know who they are and you are in contact with them aren't you??? Fess up Sway.

I kinda wish I was. It's fun having people to chat with and discuss the game with. My husband thinks I am still trying to kill vampires :rofl:

Dangerdoll

Global Moderator
Aug 27, 2002
Roselle Park, NJ
aquariacentral.com
Real Name
Cori
I vote to lynch Hooked Newbie

This gets this out of the way.

I am voting for HN for thinking about role playing.
JL, you are too much :rofl:

I kinda wish I was. It's fun having people to chat with and discuss the game with. My husband thinks I am still trying to kill vampires :rofl:
LMAO Sway, Mr. Doll still thinks I am playing Mafia 1 LMAO!!

ZSandmann

Obey the Corgi!
Jun 25, 2007
Tuscaloosa, AL
Real Name
John
Look who's back, back again, Sandy's back, tell a friend!!!

So the mafia snuck back into town while I was sleeping huh.

I was wondering why my sleep was so restless.

I don't like my sleep to be messed with.

Lets get rid of this scum so I can sleep again.
Could you say sleep one more time? :raspberry:

Meet Charlie. A 32 year old Shoe Shine Boy. Tired of life and the way things are going he decides to rob a liquor store, but on the way in he has a sudden change of heart and his conscience comes into play...
"Now before you walk in the door of this liquor store and try to get money out of the drawer you better think of the consequences"
"Who are you?"
"Don't you know me? I'm your conscience"
"That's nonsense. Go in grab for the money and run to one of your aunt's cribs. Borrow a red dress and one of her blonde wigs. Tell her you need a place to stay, you'll be safe for days if you shave your legs with Renee's razor blades"
"Yeah but if it all goes through like it's supposed to, the whole neighborhood knows you and they'll expose you. Think about it before you walk in the door first. Look at the store clerk. She's older than George Burns."
"Man screw that. Do this pit. Hit that lick. Can you afford to blow this hit? Are you that rich? Why should you care if you scare her to death? Are you that chick? Do you really think she gives a crap if you have kids?"
"Man don't do it. It's not worth it to risk it. Not over this list. Drop the biscuit. Don't even listen to him, dude he's bad for you"
"You know what man, I don't like your attitude!!!"

(I hope i don't get sued by Dr.Dre)
Nice Charlie. Radio edit lyrics too. :swear:

Cousin Pete has gained some smarts since before. He dun thinks he knows what to do now.

I vote to lynch Dwarf Puffers for role playing! That dirty little man!
Did you really just vote for yourself on Day1??? :popcorn:

Sovran

I come to you at night
Mar 5, 2007
PA
Hmmm - after a restless night worrying about the Mafia, I see that everyone is up and at em already. There are some mighty perky people around for such an early hour. I'm going to find my old but trusty radar and keep an eye on everyone. I was never a cheerleader - perky always gets my suspicions going!

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store