Mafia #14 -- The Play

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Hooked Newbie

Today will be yesterday tomorrow
May 25, 2007
Georgia
Real Name
Len
"WATERBOY"!!!!!!! At the sound of the coachs gruff voice Charlie's head snaps to attention. He has been daydreaming about his beloved Dangerdoll again. Charlie tries hard to concentrate on game days, but sometimes DD is all he can think of.
"Y..Y..Y..Yessir?", Charlie answers meekly.
"Get yer fool head outta the clouds and fill these water jugs ya idjit. You dreamin' bout dem cheerleaders again ain't cha???"
"N..N..N..No sir, not cheerleaders. J..J..Just Dangerdoll"
"DANGERDOLL!!!", coachs voice seems to slice through Charlie. "What in tarnation would the most beautiful lady in all of ACville want with a waterboy with a head full of rocks????"
"Y..Y..Y..You'll see C..C..C..Coach, Y..Y..Y..You'll see". Charlie decides to show his beloved Danger that he is a hero, not a zero. First class, not half-assed.

I vote to lynch JL.
Curious vote Waterboy. You know that JL will vote for the first role-player (at least usually) and you're already trying to ally yourself with DD based on past romances. Seems to be a very well calculated post.

charlie_stubbs

Built Horde Tough
Jun 24, 2007
Ogrimmar
Curious vote Waterboy. You know that JL will vote for the first role-player (at least usually) and you're already trying to ally yourself with DD based on past romances. Seems to be a very well calculated post.
Thanks. It's a story about football, with a romantic twist. Hopefully you and your pals will let me live long enough to relate my tale. ;)

Dangerdoll

Global Moderator
Aug 27, 2002
Roselle Park, NJ
aquariacentral.com
Real Name
Cori
still hurting from the last game, Dangerdoll wonders how her favorite water boy could have possibly be choking chickens for a coven full of witches in the past without her even having a hint. As she sits on the bleachers amongst her friends, she watches as he is lost in thought. "I wonder what he is thinking of" she thinks, and sees the coach throwing his arms in the air while spilling irate commands. *sigh* she still knows he does his job well though, that's why they had him. He does take his jobs seriously, no matter how small the job may seem to some. As mad as she wants to be, she still cannot sever herself from her waterboy. There is something about the charm he has, his comedy antics, his adornment for her.... she can never let him go...

IceH2O

Bazinga
Nov 26, 2005
Rock Hill,South Carolina
Real Name
Ice
2 team mafia is always a blast.

I love watching them take one another down.

I looked back to game 7 and with 18 people playing RB had it 9 innocents vs 2 teams of 4 mafia. I'd assume we are looking for the same this game.

Dangerdoll

Global Moderator
Aug 27, 2002
Roselle Park, NJ
aquariacentral.com
Real Name
Cori
I'm pumped for another round!

I wonder if it is time for Chas to be mafia again...he seems to be innocent quite often :D
good point pappy, but where were you when rb announced the witches for the last game?? Charlie was on that list.

Charlie?

Hooked Newbie

Today will be yesterday tomorrow
May 25, 2007
Georgia
Real Name
Len
Thanks. It's a story about football, with a romantic twist. Hopefully you and your pals will let me live long enough to relate my tale. ;)
I have no pals except for those that prove they're townies. No need for Waterboy 2, I promise!

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store