Mafia #14 -- The Play

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Hooked Newbie

Today will be yesterday tomorrow
May 25, 2007
Georgia
Real Name
Len
still hurting from the last game, Dangerdoll wonders how her favorite water boy could have possibly be choking chickens for a coven full of witches in the past without her even having a hint. As she sits on the bleachers amongst her friends, she watches as he is lost in thought. "I wonder what he is thinking of" she thinks, and sees the coach throwing his arms in the air while spilling irate commands. *sigh* she still knows he does his job well though, that's why they had him. He does take his jobs seriously, no matter how small the job may seem to some. As mad as she wants to be, she still cannot sever herself from her waterboy. There is something about the charm he has, his comedy antics, his adornment for her.... she can never let him go...
lmao... Charlie Choking Chickens...

Hooked Newbie

May 25, 2007
Georgia
Real Name
Len
2 team mafia is always a blast.

I love watching them take one another down.

I looked back to game 7 and with 18 people playing RB had it 9 innocents vs 2 teams of 4 mafia. I'd assume we are looking for the same this game.
You do?! You were on the Old School team before (in game 7) and the New School pretty much dessimated us. Must I remind everyone of the post you sent mee-mee?

IceH2O

Bazinga
Nov 26, 2005
Rock Hill,South Carolina
Real Name
Ice
You do?! You were on the Old School team before (in game 7) and the New School pretty much dessimated us. Must I remind everyone of the post you sent mee-mee?
I can only guess you don't like it because you don't want it to happen to you again?

Hooked Newbie

May 25, 2007
Georgia
Real Name
Len
I can only guess you don't like it because you don't want it to happen to you again?
I'd LOVE to see the two teams take eachother out. I just found it odd that you made it appear as if you had enjoyed seeing that all along. (Keep in mind, I KNOW how you felt when the new school took you and then Z out).

IceH2O

Bazinga
Nov 26, 2005
Rock Hill,South Carolina
Real Name
Ice
I'd LOVE to see the two teams take eachother out. I just found it odd that you made it appear as if you had enjoyed seeing that all along. (Keep in mind, I KNOW how you felt when the new school took you and then Z out).
I was going more from when I was MOD for Bloody Coup.

But same reasoning applies here.

Hooked Newbie

May 25, 2007
Georgia
Real Name
Len
I was going more from when I was MOD for Bloody Coup.

But same reasoning applies here.
If YOU say so... By the way, what made you think that I didn't like the idea of the mafia teams taking eachother out?

Just curious since you said "you don't like it because you don't want it to happen to you again" and I'm not sure where I would have made the impression that I didn't like it since all I posted was...
"You do?! You were on the Old School team before (in game 7) and the New School pretty much dessimated us. Must I remind everyone of the post you sent mee-mee?"

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store