Mafia #18 The Santa Game

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

IceH2O

Bazinga
Nov 26, 2005
Rock Hill,South Carolina
Real Name
Ice
I should have just posted I was santa instead of posting that I expected DD to play the Santa Card.

I had it all worked out that Andi was my 1st invest since she was the one I suspected for her rules mix up and thinking she might be Rudolph or Blitzen because she wanted us to leave the reindeer alone.

then 2nd invest was CL till he dropped then Coler, because of the fight. When Coler was going to UD I switched to Mad.

It was going to be more detailed.

Anyone had bought it?

IceH2O

Bazinga
Nov 26, 2005
Rock Hill,South Carolina
Real Name
Ice

charlie_stubbs

Built Horde Tough
Jun 24, 2007
Ogrimmar
I should have just posted I was santa instead of posting that I expected DD to play the Santa Card.

I had it all worked out that Andi was my 1st invest since she was the one I suspected for her rules mix up and thinking she might be Rudolph or Blitzen because she wanted us to leave the reindeer alone.

then 2nd invest was CL till he dropped then Coler, because of the fight. When Coler was going to UD I switched to Mad.

It was going to be more detailed.

Anyone had bought it?
hahahah i might have bought it. but i was pretty sure DD was Santa when she came after me

judgemax

I once was lost...
Feb 18, 2005
bellefonte PA
Real Name
Julie Probst
Well we started off that way. Then you ditched me with the furry green suit. :silly:
it looked better on you anyway, lmao!

Madcrawdad

The ONLY AC Mafia
Dec 29, 2006
Chicagoland
Hey I posted some thoughts on my idea for modding in the 'mafia games' thread...please comment on what you think about it!!! :)

great game guys look forward to #19!!! I cant believe we are almost at 20!!!
If I recall, it was one evil serial killer? Just curious as to how the town would find them without random guessing... My guess is that all the SK killings would take place at night, so during the day the SK could blend in pretty easily, as they could lynch anyone but themselves.

charlie_stubbs

Built Horde Tough
Jun 24, 2007
Ogrimmar
when i was evil the first time, JL made us a site on free forums, and i remember we had a scare when we thought someone had infiltrated the forum. I think they were called the watcher or something, but it turned out to be one of us had changed names. hahahahaha that was funny. we thought we had been compromised, and we made names like pizza delivery boy and ophelia. hehehehehehe

Rbishop

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 30, 2005
Real Name
Mr. Normal
Hey I posted some thoughts on my idea for modding in the 'mafia games' thread...please comment on what you think about it!!! :)

great game guys look forward to #19!!! I cant believe we are almost at 20!!!
Actually, #19 is #20...there was the werewolf game that thru everything out of numbering sequence.

I have a spreadsheet that shows who played in every game and what they were or what happened to them.

judgemax

I once was lost...
Feb 18, 2005
bellefonte PA
Real Name
Julie Probst
Actually, #19 is #20...there was the werewolf game that thru everything out of numbering sequence.

I have a spreadsheet that shows who played in every game and what they were or what happened to them.
would love to see that! would be nice to see how many games some of them have played!...

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store