Mafia #18 The Santa Game

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

johnlarson66

These Pandas Rock
Sep 25, 2006
Fayetteville, NC
www.facebook.com
Real Name
John Larson

judgemax

I once was lost...
Feb 18, 2005
bellefonte PA
Real Name
Julie Probst

IceH2O

Bazinga
Nov 26, 2005
Rock Hill,South Carolina
Real Name
Ice
I don't remember where but I know I slipped up in one of my posts but I'm not looking through to find it.

I'm also surprised no one pointed out that I only made 1 list.

The UDs made it a pretty empty win but since you guys outnumbered us so badly and we lost the one evil we were willing to sacrifice it all equaled out to me.

I was trying to use HNs aggressiveness the entire game then use it against DD but there wasn't really enough time. If Sunday was night fall or I had gotten home yesterday as early as I did today I would have worked it more, came out as Santa with my indepth post and made it so that DD couldn't even think of claiming Santa.

Really the only reason I even mentioned DD and Santa was so we could get the town to lynch her, thought it would be more of a slap in the face to the town. But we kept the hit on her till we were sure if the votes would be there.

We could have stayed quiet,never brought it up and coasted into nightfall but what fun is that?

Grins

Girl Reefer...we do exist
May 1, 2007
Charlotte, NC
I don't remember where but I know I slipped up in one of my posts but I'm not looking through to find it.

I'm also surprised no one pointed out that I only made 1 list.

The UDs made it a pretty empty win but since you guys outnumbered us so badly and we lost the one evil we were willing to sacrifice it all equaled out to me.

I was trying to use HNs aggressiveness the entire game then use it against DD but there wasn't really enough time. If Sunday was night fall or I had gotten home yesterday as early as I did today I would have worked it more, came out as Santa with my indepth post and made it so that DD couldn't even think of claiming Santa.

Really the only reason I even mentioned DD and Santa was so we could get the town to lynch her, thought it would be more of a slap in the face to the town. But we kept the hit on her till we were sure if the votes would be there.

We could have stayed quiet,never brought it up and coasted into nightfall but what fun is that?

Frankly, I wasn't sure I'd play another game anytime soon. But that last 10 minutes of the game made up my mind, I'll be around after a few busy weeks at work to play again.

Hooked Newbie

Today will be yesterday tomorrow
May 25, 2007
Georgia
Real Name
Len
Frankly, I wasn't sure I'd play another game anytime soon. But that last 10 minutes of the game made up my mind, I'll be around after a few busy weeks at work to play again.
We'll be here to lynch you!

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store