Mafia #20 - Pirates of the Carribean the Play

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Rbishop

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 30, 2005
Real Name
Mr. Normal
Shiver My Timbers, shiver My Soul
Yo Ho He Ho
There are men whos hearts as black as coal

And they sailed there ship across the ocean blue
A Blood thirsty captain and a cut throat crew.
Its a darker tale as was ever told
Of a lust for treasure and a love of gold...

Shiver My Timbers, Shiver my sides
Yo ho he ho
There are hungers as strong as the winds and tides
Yo ho he ho

And those bucaneers drowned there sins in rum,
The devil himself would have to call em scum!
Every man on board would have killed his mate
for a bag of ginnys or a piece of eight,
a piece of eight, a piece of eight

Rbishop

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 30, 2005
Real Name
Mr. Normal
Nope, I naver hide, don't see the need. Silence about killed the last game, and since it is day one, it is time to get the fun posts out of the way for the serious work at hand.

LC, welcome to the games! What is your opinion of day one votes? Some think they are random and don't matter and others seem to think they reveal a lot.

Rbishop

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 30, 2005
Real Name
Mr. Normal
that should be "never hide"

LesbianChap

Don't ask, I'll tell.
Jan 2, 2006
Florida
At this point I think votes are mostly shots in the dark. Seriously, the MOST any one player KNOWS is a couple of the other players on their team...but you don't know who those slim group of players are that actually know their teammates, nor if you did could you determine who they know about soley by their votes...now the way they speak in the thread can say a bit, but not the votes themselves...not this early, at least.

Rbishop

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 30, 2005
Real Name
Mr. Normal
You with any particular unit over there...? My son was with the 4th ID, but is now with the 10th Mountain Division.

IceH2O

Bazinga
Nov 26, 2005
Rock Hill,South Carolina
Real Name
Ice
At this point I think votes are mostly shots in the dark. Seriously, the MOST any one player KNOWS is a couple of the other players on their team...but you don't know who those slim group of players are that actually know their teammates, nor if you did could you determine who they know about soley by their votes...now the way they speak in the thread can say a bit, but not the votes themselves...not this early, at least.
Good observation for a newb, you must be paying attention to other games.

Day 1 becomes more important for future days as you can look back and see who was distancing,protecting slipping up.

From the rules:

9) The number of Pirates within this game will be up to the random number generator. It will be less than or equal to 40% of the total game population but not less than 25% of the game population.

That means there are between 5 and 7 pirates to look for. 3 of them being power roles.

IceH2O

Bazinga
Nov 26, 2005
Rock Hill,South Carolina
Real Name
Ice
kay game on, I just want to point out to LC that you got the wrong avatar. sorry no longing ocean look now.
Is there a reason you switched from a water type avatar to a Halloween type avatar when its Christmas time?

judgemax

I once was lost...
Feb 18, 2005
bellefonte PA
Real Name
Julie Probst
Minute 1 analysis:

(Note: If I screw’d up your gender/pronoun, I’m sorry…did my best to keep them straight.)

bethkira2000 (9)

Look at that face…the longing for the ocean…the longing of a pirate captain! Not sure she’s Blackbeard, but definitely pinning her as a pirate, probably Blackbeard or the First Mate.

Hooked Newbie (7)

Look carefully…he’s slipped already…sARRRRRcasm. Looks like Pirate talk to me…still not too sure though, could be he’s just stuttered or something. I’ll be watching him closely.

Dangerdoll (7)

That’s not the face of an innocent. That’s the face of a deviant. Don’t know if that means she’s a pirate or just a sick, sick person…so I’m going to keep an eye on her for more tells.

Blueiz (7)

Look at that. She’s hiding something too. The Christmas Tree makes me think innocent, but that face just says that there’s something to be known, for good or ill. I’m going to keep an eye on her as well.

IceH20 (9)

That’s all that needs to be said. PIRATE!

mee-mee (7)
She set her tagline to say “It is that time of year...”…but what time does she mean? Time to remove the pirates from our fair village, or time to build the pirate-empire? I think she needs to answer this question…

Malbri (4)

Pirates have no need for horses…but then again, it may just be a ruse to make us think she’s innocent. I’ll watch her for now, but she’ll be on my suspected innocent list.

LesbianChap (0, I’m no threat to myself!)

First off those look like serpents of the sea…and sea serpents are only a threat to pirates, so I’d call him a Guard. Then there’s his tagline: “Don’t ask, I’ll tell.” Maybe he’s the Watchman instead?

Lupin (3)
Snowman’s friend…Well we all know no snowman would survive the salt sprays onboard a pirate vessel…Definitely an innocent townie.

Lady G (3)
and

Look at that…first her with a snowman (Ref Lupin’s defense), and then her with a family. Pirates don’t have children, they have *******s…I’d go for innocent townie this round.

jpappy789 (8)

Look at that…Snoopy is trying to look like he’s sleeping, but we all know how devious that dog was. Always sneaking around and pilfering objects for his projects…Sounds like a thief to me.

rbishop (8)

First off, his name is in red…do we need any more to know he’s pure scum? Could even be BlackBeard himself…but I doubt it. Look how he’s offering a precious stone though, and it had the deep blue hue of the ocean. Definitely only one place a pirate could go.

Mgamer20o0 (6)

Evil robot santa firing an automatic rifle…But this is pirates and cutlasses, not robots and machine guns. Still, evil is evil, right? Let’s watch him and see where his votes fall, and who he defends…

Madcrawdad (5)

I really don’t know how to read this…maybe he’s pulling a plantling and trying to keep the pirates from hitting him by acting like a non-communicating pirate…or maybe he really is a pirate. Going to watch him, but not consider him too much of a threat for first-night.

judgemax (9)
We all know pirates like a good lay, and Santa called JM a ‘Ho’ 3 times…but that doesn’t make her necessarily evil…however, research deeper into her profile…she’s a fighter, and pirates fight. Us good townsfolk only wish to defend our fair village, but a pirate is vicious wanting nothing more then to destroy the world. JM’s a known pirate!so, LG has kids, and pirates don't need kids, ..so, then whats my excuse, you looked far enough into my profile, but not far enough in the picture thread! Where do you get that I am a fighter, unless, you are someone Who already knows me, because then, you would have seen my my space profile, which says exactly that?..are you a pirate spy?..maybe digging for stuff to black mail people with?...

johnlarson66 (8)
Howdy-Ho? I smell a JM/JL Connection. Watch them closely, I think there will be lots of evidence of them talking outside the thread.WTF?..where do you see a connection?..I could see half the other people in the sign-up thread, but JL, ?...seriously?...

Grins (6)
Girl Reefer…I wonder what Reefer actually means…a pirate that hangs around the protection of the reef, or one who enjoys the relaxing effect of the reefer plant…I’m watching you Grins…I’m watching you…

So with that, it’s a toss-up vote between Beth, Ice, and JM…and.
I vote to make IceH20 walk the plank.
Me , Ice and BETH?..

Last edited:
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store