Mafia #20 Sign Up....

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

clown-lover

AC Members
May 26, 2007
Fargo, ND
Seriously though I know what you mean about low posters. Missed ya, but too bad I'm gonna have to sit this one out. Too much Christmas shopping to do.
Ahhh come on plant.. Look at the proposed schedule and see if it work for you before you decide. Your a good player..

clown-lover

AC Members
May 26, 2007
Fargo, ND
I can't play until after the new year. I'd UD for certain otherwise.
Same to you.. Look at the proposed schedule and see if it works for you.. We can also Freeze the thread sooner if to many people have issues. Your a good player and you add a lot to the game. Grinch :lipssealedsmilie:

clown-lover

AC Members
May 26, 2007
Fargo, ND
Same to anyone that doesn't have the time.. If you take a look at the proposed time line lets get some input from you all.. It can be adjusted etc. I have to work out of town but will have the time to MOD. Take a look and lets discuss it.. And the more "chatty" people the better....

IceH2O

Bazinga
Nov 26, 2005
Rock Hill,South Carolina
Real Name
Ice
Too scared to come into the big city and shop? :)
Is there a big city in these parts? Could you point it out to me?

Sorry coming from NYC to these parts might have me a little bit jaded to the words Charlotte and Big city being put together.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store