Mafia 2014 #1-- FF1 Simple--The Play

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Fishfriend1

Fishlover Extraordinaire
Dec 11, 2009
Southeastern PA
Real Name
Mr. Palmer
We only have 45 minutes left and 4 votes are missing. Where are you guys?

Fishfriend1

Fishlover Extraordinaire
Dec 11, 2009
Southeastern PA
Real Name
Mr. Palmer
Oh whoops. That's what I get for not refreshing haha. My above post is irrelevant :)

Ballyhoo

AC Members
Jun 27, 2010
Fairfield, CA
We only have 45 minutes left and 4 votes are missing. Where are you guys?
thru post 227.....

(2) FF1 by 2Hobbs 190 jpap 227

(1) jpap by FF1 192

(3) Un by wiz 222 Zaff 224 Bally 226

1 folk remaining to vote....

About 50 Minutes to Nightfall Day 2....

PMs as required.
only one person hasn't voted yet.

Fishfriend1

Fishlover Extraordinaire
Dec 11, 2009
Southeastern PA
Real Name
Mr. Palmer

user_name

Senior_Member
May 23, 2010
Mass
Real Name
Cam
Ok, sure.

If so than I would say (off the top of my head) that Pappy is scum, but that is off of a gut feeling I have regarding his gameplay so far. If they weren't here at nightfall than it would have had to be me, as Bally and UN were both around to see Kashta getting votes but I was long gone by then. In this case it could be anyone, since everyone here is an experienced player. We can certainly hope right? But who here would, at nightfall, have targeted Kashta? This is the one I think is least likely to be true.

I honestly don't see how his post was very helpful, if anything it seems more focused on muddying the waters than on giving any information - mostly because he didn't answer any of his own questions and only posted that he's "not saying this means anything in itself." in which case I must ask Zaffy... why didn't you add anything to this post so that it would mean something of it's own accord?
So here's the start of FF's "theory" of Pappy's scuminess. I'm going to completely disagree here, and with the rest of your thoughts on him. It doesn't make sense for Pappy to be scum when his vote could easily have gone into making a 3 person loss for the town and he could've potentially gotten away with it, blaming it on only being able to post last minute.

My question for you FF is who besides Pappy do you think is acting scummy? Is there anyone in your mind who you've "cleared"? I think based on his voting it's really unlikely that Pap is scum, which combined with your contradictory schedule and jumping to conclusions stands out as scummy to me. So before I vote I want to know your opinion on other players.

I think you voted UN because he stated that the scum must like where the vote was going, and then he hopped on the train, and also said that he would reread and come back with other thoughts, to which he didn't.
Ok, I can see the contradiction in saying the scum must like where this is going and then voting for someone already on the board. In no way did I "hop on a train", and considering the only vote for DD at the time was FF, I don't see how I could be jumping onto any cohesive argument or play against her. I voted her because the game was wicked quiet, and because she was contributing the least. At the time that seemed like a good enough reason for a D1 vote, and I stick by my reasoning that she wasn't contributing to the town and that the game was way too quiet that close to nightfall. The whole "scum must enjoy it" line was crap I'll admit it, was just a way to comment on how quiet it was. I'm now realizing what that implies, and I can see why you and Wiz are voting me for it.

There was one vote on Kash and one vote on DD when you made this post, if you felt the scum were happy about where the night was going why did you throw your vote in with them?

My vote was the only one between your last statement and your vote

She hardly posted anything at all...
You didn't like my question of a joke was, and I was the only vote before you while you "wanted to see where everyone else votes". So you didn't like my question about the joke and you didn't want to look at the issue with FF, so really you didn't see enough to make a judgement on anyone because you chose not to look at anything that had happened that day and just threw your vote on the person who was most likely to UD.
First off, thats WHY I voted for her. The fact that she hardly posted anything at all.

Secondly, I waited to see if there were any more posts before I left that would drastically change my mind. Nothing happened in that time period so I still had not much to go off of. Based on the weak reasoning I already called you out for, I guess I could've changed my vote to you after you voted Kash, but I would've felt like that was a waste considering you were actually posting something even if it wasn't super helpful. Same reasoning applied to FF on D1, at least he was posting SOMETHING that we could potentially work with

user_name

Senior_Member
May 23, 2010
Mass
Real Name
Cam
Ok, based on his erratic posting D1 and the "gut feeling" followed by really strange and bs logic in his vote for Pap, I vote to lynch FF Also self preservation would be kind of nice.

Zaffy

Why would ******* be censored?
Jul 21, 2008
Canyon Country, Ca.
I hate everything right now. I had post all written up and the Internet at work died

Rbishop

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 30, 2005
Real Name
Mr. Normal
thru post 236.....

(3) FF1 by 2Hobbs 190 jpap 227 Un 236

(1) jpap by FF1 192

(3) Un by wiz 222 Zaff 224 Bally 226

About 20 Minutes to Nightfall Day 2....

PMs as required.

user_name

Senior_Member
May 23, 2010
Mass
Real Name
Cam
For the record I also feel uncomfortable with Bally's vote on me. Her posts against Kash were unneccesarily accusatory and I feel the same way with her vote on me D2. Wiz I would like to lean innocent, if only because he's kicking bushes and asking what people think. Same goes for 2h, although he seems much more unbiased whereas Wiz isn't afraid to make judgements on the bushes he's kicking. I feel like Zaffy hasn't been posting very much, and to be honest I almost forgot about him aside from his math quarrell with FF

jpappy789

Plants need meat too
Feb 18, 2007
Gainesville, FL
Real Name
Josh
FF, I'm curious as to your thoughts on UN now that you two are tied up and you have a lone vote on me...

Ok, prior to responding to some other posts I figure I may as well post my loose suspect list:

Pappy - For reasons stated already.
User - If he put the hit on Kashta when it looked like DD was going to be voted and then left like he claims he did, it would explain why Pappy voted DD to ensure the hit went through.

Again, loose. Not sure on the Don yet, but if Pappy flips evil I'd be inclined to vote User. Oh, on that note: I vote to lynch Pappy. still open to change if I think someone else looks scummier.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store