Mafia 2014 #1-- FF1 Simple--The Play

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

the wizard

Is it really Niko's fault?
Jan 28, 2010
Real Name
David
You may have had an off game this time JP, but you are a much better player than I am. The way you were posting I thought you knew who everyone was coming in to this day it wasn't until night drew closer that I saw you had doubts on some things.

the wizard

Jan 28, 2010
Real Name
David
To be fair I don't think it would've been a complete game of mafia if I didnt UD lol

Also Wiz I thought about hitting you D1 but kept you around because you were the driving force behind getting mafia back together, and it would've been mean to get you night 1. Then of course you had to suspect me pretty much right away lol
I have never been so glad to see you UD.

To be honest I ony voted you the second night because I couldn't find anything to support voting anyone else. By that time I was convinced it was Zaffy and 2H.

user_name

Senior_Member
May 23, 2010
Mass
Real Name
Cam

jpappy789

Plants need meat too
Feb 18, 2007
Gainesville, FL
Real Name
Josh
You may have had an off game this time JP, but you are a much better player than I am. The way you were posting I thought you knew who everyone was coming in to this day it wasn't until night drew closer that I saw you had doubts on some things.
Hah, I had absolutely no idea what was going on this game.

Zaffy

Why would ******* be censored?
Jul 21, 2008
Canyon Country, Ca.
To be fair I don't think it would've been a complete game of mafia if I didnt UD lol

Also Wiz I thought about hitting you D1 but kept you around because you were the driving force behind getting mafia back together, and it would've been mean to get you night 1. Then of course you had to suspect me pretty much right away lol
You did a great job this game, I think we would have had a good chance if I hadn't messed up so bad.

jpappy789

Plants need meat too
Feb 18, 2007
Gainesville, FL
Real Name
Josh
Wiz: Really interested in the game, I want to keep him around and let him play if possible. We can still win while having fun.
I’d feel bad to kill him off too soon, maybe turn him?

LMAO, I think we got lucky that Rb picked a sympathetic scum team...

the wizard

Jan 28, 2010
Real Name
David
Nice read, but see how players were called out for not posting? I wouldn't be able to post like normal, I really only am able to get online after 9 so I wouldn't be any help to whichever team I was on. I'll continue to read the games but I can no longer play them.
Besides I was wrong on my scum team I thought it was Jpap and Wiz.
Heck Ice, we're all rusty. It's like riding a bike, you may fall down a couple of times, but it'll come back to you.

the wizard

Jan 28, 2010
Real Name
David
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store