Mafia 2014 #1-- FF1 Simple--The Play

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

jpappy789

Plants need meat too
Feb 18, 2007
Gainesville, FL
Real Name
Josh
Game's over, Papp. You can edit your posts now. <giggles>
Don't believe her JP, she is scum trying to get you mod killed.
Helps boost my post count to prove I'm innocent.

I like the idea of taking some time between games. There was a stretch there were it was game after game with only a week between game end and the next sign up. I think that contributed to the burnout a lot of people felt.
Agreed, I don't think one needs to start up right away. But don't want to wait too long and have people venture off again...

Ballyhoo

AC Members
Jun 27, 2010
Fairfield, CA
I feel like a parade of catastrophes today.
I'd certainly have my attention on me too. I feel like Scumasaurus rex right now, the scummiest scum that ever scummed the scum. I'd be tempted to vote myself if i could..
This made me laugh.
That and kicking zaffys bushes

the wizard

Is it really Niko's fault?
Jan 28, 2010
Real Name
David
Helps boost my post count to prove I'm innocent.

Agreed, I don't think one needs to start up right away. But don't want to wait too long and have people venture off again...
Whole heartedly agree. We don't want to burn everyone out on it, but, we don't want them to disappear either.

jbradt

this is bat country
May 9, 2008
outback, NY
Real Name
I. P. Daily
that's not true at all. i replied. trying to fool the town, eh?

i do lurk at ac still, and i am at least moderately interested in playing; but i'm also working 3 jobs -about 75 hours per week, so... no. come may my availability opens up considerably, and i may sign up after that point.

edit... this is in response to wiz's post where he said he didn't get replies to his pm's. he's misrepresenting... ;)

the wizard

Is it really Niko's fault?
Jan 28, 2010
Real Name
David
that's not true at all. i replied. trying to fool the town, eh?

i do lurk at ac still, and i am at least moderately interested in playing; but i'm also working 3 jobs -about 75 hours per week, so... no. come may my availability opens up considerably, and i may sign up after that point.

edit... this is in response to wiz's post where he said he didn't get replies to his pm's. he's misrepresenting... ;)
That's because I am a scummy detective.:thm:

Rbishop

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 30, 2005
Real Name
Mr. Normal
Yep...the old game number 4 was what I had in mind...maybe tickle the rules a bit. When we post it, I'd like to have some pairs of communicating players with no special powers just to add some interest, if enough folks sign up.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store