MAFIA 22: Who is who?

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

clown-lover

AC Members
May 26, 2007
Fargo, ND
I dunno.. Somebody with the nick Punk Kid has to be evil as well.. Now I'm torn.. I have voted for Grins who is evil even when she is not.. MG who just seems evil with his hit and run posting style and now this new guy who has an avatar of a guy all dressed in black.. Has to be evil..

IceH2O

Bazinga
Nov 26, 2005
Rock Hill,South Carolina
Real Name
Ice
Tally so far (red retracted votes)

HN-RB 11

DD- HN 14

LC- CT 22

Grins- Clown 32 Mg 44

RB- DD 34

Clown- Jpap 35

Ogre- RB 40

Mg- HN 45 Punk 51

no votes from Beth LC LG JM Grins Ogre Bkw Cory RB

LesbianChap

Don't ask, I'll tell.
Jan 2, 2006
Florida
Wow, didn't expect this to start so soon...so uhm, where to begin?

No one knows who anyone else is yet. Oh, if you investigate me and I'm on your team, let's skip the PMs (they're spyable, right?) and just email me: Armyboy@gmail.com.

Hmmm, and the person to vote. I'd go with Ice, but he's not playing this game, so...I vote to lynch RB because he's trying to copy my moves...

RB, that vote-switching is so Mafia 21...

OgreMkV

Father of Earth's Next Emperor
Apr 26, 2007
Port Arthur, TX
ogremkv.wordpress.com
I better vote early or be labeled as trying to manipulate the vote... crazy people.

No Ice, No MadCrawdad, No JohnLarson... who am I going to vote for... ?

I vote to lynch LadyG. For no reason at all... well actually because I'm required to by the rules of the game.

Temo

Joshie BaoHuu Tran
Jun 27, 2007
Grand Prairie ,Tx
Real Name
Joshie BaoHuu Tran
I dunno.. Somebody with the nick Punk Kid has to be evil as well.. Now I'm torn.. I have voted for Grins who is evil even when she is not.. MG who just seems evil with his hit and run posting style and now this new guy who has an avatar of a guy all dressed in black.. Has to be evil..
um black doesnt alway mean evil?
but those who with a avatar of a fish hidding is more ceminal kind

Temo

Joshie BaoHuu Tran
Jun 27, 2007
Grand Prairie ,Tx
Real Name
Joshie BaoHuu Tran
rb is always evil..... guilty or not..... maybe its time to switch the vote to him.....
blaming other, this is the sigh of evilness,see my vote was right, i'l would like to add this to my list of profs the Mg is evil

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store