Mafia 24 Last One Standing

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

OgreMkV

Father of Earth's Next Emperor
Apr 26, 2007
Port Arthur, TX
ogremkv.wordpress.com
bkw: Could you please expand on the thief's ability? I think you missed a few words in there. If the thief steals an ability, he must use it? If it has a cost, then he must pay it? right?

And no one can use abilities until after tonight?

How do we get (or receive) items?

Thanks

Lady G

It's a mafia thing, nothing personl
Oct 6, 2005
WI
gingersassatelli.bodybyvi.com
I'm thinking that this will end up being more of a wheel & deal to survive rather than a straight up bug hunt. Survivor writ mafia-style.
LOL, yeah that's the way it looks to me. So should we make some kinda alliance and throw a few names out there to go after the first night, kinda like when the town says their top mafia suspects and votes from there.

I would say which abilities are the biggest threat, but we don't know who is what to decide which to go for.

bkw1982

I'M GOING TO ZOMBIELAND
Aug 6, 2006
San Antonio, TX
bkw: Could you please expand on the thief's ability? I think you missed a few words in there. If the thief steals an ability, he must use it? If it has a cost, then he must pay it? right?

And no one can use abilities until after tonight?

How do we get (or receive) items?

Thanks
Stop skimming :silly:

Easter egg- Easter egg will contain 1 of 3 items(cellphone, spy glass,book). They will come into effect either through the EasterBunny or through a coin flip on nights 2,4, and 6
you get items through easter eggs which are given out randomly nights 2, 4, and 6.....or by the easter bunnies ability.

Every ability is an option. if the thief takes an ability and decides not to use it they dont have to. but if that ability has a cost and they want to use it, then yes they have to pay it.

And yes the thief is the only one that should send me a pm about their abilty for night 1 cause the one they take cant be used til night 2

Lady G

It's a mafia thing, nothing personl
Oct 6, 2005
WI
gingersassatelli.bodybyvi.com
Well there are 4 abilities NOT in use from the start...to bad we didn't know which ones weren't assigned...unless players can have more then one ability.

KingOfTheDeep

All Hail The King
Nov 2, 2005
New York City
Real Name
Dan
`steps in`

why, hellow ladies and gents..

OgreMkV

Father of Earth's Next Emperor
Apr 26, 2007
Port Arthur, TX
ogremkv.wordpress.com
LOL, yeah that's the way it looks to me. So should we make some kinda alliance and throw a few names out there to go after the first night, kinda like when the town says their top mafia suspects and votes from there.

I would say which abilities are the biggest threat, but we don't know who is what to decide which to go for.

Hangman- Pretty powerful role. Can cause a major swing in votes.

Theif-steal an ability for the next night by giving up your vote. If you steal an ability that has a cost you must it. The person you stole it from looses
their ability. May be powerful, but it may also backfire. This role is much to random for my taste.

Fortune Teller-50%.Post the secrete vote tally for that night. Whatever... I guess if a deal was made and someone stabbed someone else in the back with a secret vote it would be revealed, but it's too late for the dead guy.

Doctor-give up 2 votes to save one person from lynch. Why? It's last man standing, I guess a deal could be made.

Kidnapper- 3/4. Remove 1 person from the game for 1 day. Whatever, pretty useless... except to prevent a deal maybe.

Detective- investigation every other night Useful, but slow.

Operator- Give someone the ability to communicate with another player for 1 night. that person must give up 1 vote to connect the call. Very interesting. Except for the cost of communication. I'd say pretty useless.

Seer-50%. theres a chance you can see the abilities used the prior night. Whatever

Politician-2/3. you can move 1 vote to another player in the secrete vote. Not sure exactly what this means... Like the politician could move my vote without my knowledge? That could ugly combined with the seer's ability.

The Hater- 2/3. Randomly cancel one person's ability. Random and ugly... I prefer the elegance of the light saber.

Shamen- Remove yourself form the game for 2 nights to lynch 1 player. The use of this ability is annoced to the the thread. Onced removed you cannot post, vote, or be effected by any abilities. you can be lynched. Very powerful, one shot weapon. Total target for one night... powerful, but more of a threat than an actual useful ability.

Joker-3/4. randomly switch 2 players abilities. weird.

EasterBunny-50% Put 1 easter egg into play(giving to a player randomly) Again with the random...

That's my take on the abilities. Any other thoughts?

bkw1982

I'M GOING TO ZOMBIELAND
Aug 6, 2006
San Antonio, TX
update

Updated list
Beth
LC
LG
Jpap
OGRE
CorYlover