Mafia 24 Last One Standing

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Lady G

It's a mafia thing, nothing personl
Oct 6, 2005
WI
gingersassatelli.bodybyvi.com

KingOfTheDeep

All Hail The King
Nov 2, 2005
New York City
Real Name
Dan

bkw1982

I'M GOING TO ZOMBIELAND
Aug 6, 2006
San Antonio, TX
Update

Theif-steal an ability for the next night by giving up your vote. If you steal an ability that has a cost you must it. The person you stole it from looses
their ability.

They send me the name of the person's ability they want to steal and that person only looses their ability for one night, and such the thief only gets it for one night

ok i made this game and the roles up in about an hour so forgive me if some are incomplete.

i hope that clears it up

Ogre do you play magic or other card strategy games, cause you sure sounds like it.

I couldnt make every role a winner

OgreMkV

Father of Earth's Next Emperor
Apr 26, 2007
Port Arthur, TX
ogremkv.wordpress.com
Man, I have played more games like that than I can remember. I had a kick *ss modification of a green/blue Mongrel deck that won a few tournaments for me.

To be honest, I love this format. It's a refreshing change and I think this could catch on. I could see a Star Wars version of this or something like that.

Lady G

Oct 6, 2005
WI
Hangman- Pretty powerful role. Can cause a major swing in votes.

Theif-steal an ability for the next night by giving up your vote. If you steal an ability that has a cost you must it. The person you stole it from looses
their ability. May be powerful, but it may also backfire. This role is much to random for my taste. Agree

Fortune Teller-50%.Post the secrete vote tally for that night. Whatever... I guess if a deal was made and someone stabbed someone else in the back with a secret vote it would be revealed, but it's too late for the dead guy. I guess really just to see if someone voted you???

Doctor-give up 2 votes to save one person from lynch. Why? It's last man standing, I guess a deal could be made. I could see maybe IF you can save yourself, but then of coarse you could be voted out the next night.

Kidnapper- 3/4. Remove 1 person from the game for 1 day. Whatever, pretty useless... except to prevent a deal maybe.Maybe if used on the person you want to lynch, so they can't post or vote.

Detective- investigation every other night Useful, but slow.Agree

Operator- Give someone the ability to communicate with another player for 1 night. that person must give up 1 vote to connect the call. Very interesting. Except for the cost of communication. I'd say pretty useless.Again, if you can use it on yourself useful, why let 2 other people communicate.

Seer-50%. theres a chance you can see the abilities used the prior night. WhateverAgree, maybe later in the game will see the usefulness but what good is seeing what was/wasn't used the night before?

Politician-2/3. you can move 1 vote to another player in the secrete vote. Not sure exactly what this means... Like the politician could move my vote without my knowledge? That could ugly combined with the seer's ability.If they could communicate, but they can't...although THIS is one that could be interesting to have.

The Hater- 2/3. Randomly cancel one person's ability. Random and ugly... I prefer the elegance of the light saber.Another I could see being useful to have.

Shamen- Remove yourself form the game for 2 nights to lynch 1 player. The use of this ability is annoced to the the thread. Onced removed you cannot post, vote, or be effected by any abilities. you can be lynched. Very powerful, one shot weapon. Total target for one night... powerful, but more of a threat than an actual useful ability.Agreed, if announced in the thread once used, others could take advantage and lynch you the next night, although no abilities could be used against you.

Joker-3/4. randomly switch 2 players abilities. weird.Just mess with people I guess.

EasterBunny-50% Put 1 easter egg into play(giving to a player randomly) Again with the random...

That's my take on the abilities. Any other thoughts?
Sorry bkw: It's a little much after the Sarah Conner Chronicles.

King: LOVE THE NEW AVATAR!!! Heck, I love Summer Glau... sorry G.
Why sorry to me???

judgemax

I once was lost...
Feb 18, 2005
bellefonte PA
Real Name
Julie Probst

Lady G

Oct 6, 2005
WI