Mafia 30: Witness Protection - The Play

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

[AC] Driver8

AC Members
Mar 5, 2008
ACville
Anyone notice that UhOhChongo posted in thread about bettas? Is there a connection between that and Lady G's "slip"?

I vote to lynch UhOhChongo

I think I have read posts by her saying she has Bettas??

Still not enough to lynch them on IMO...doesn't really say she is evil, even if it is her?

[AC] HI IQ

Follow the rainbow
Mar 5, 2008
ACville
Real Name
Perfectus
hey peeps! this shuold be fun

Why does posting bout bettas mean uhoh is mafia?

[AC] Tiburon321

?Peligroso!
Mar 5, 2008
ACville
Real Name
JAWS
Hmmmmmm......I think BadHaggis is trying to confuse me.

I vote to lynch BadHaggis.

subject to change without notice.

[AC] Old3Toes

Prehistoric
Mar 20, 2008
ACville, 65 mya
Anyone notice that UhOhChongo posted in thread about bettas? Is there a connection between that and Lady G's "slip"?

I vote to lynch UhOhChongo
Just because someone messed up, is that a reason to lynch them? This format is pretty confusing and annoying, having to log in and out.

Maybe it's Ogre LMAO.

[AC] C-note

We droppin' Benjamins
Mar 6, 2008
ACville
Just because someone messed up, is that a reason to lynch them? This format is pretty confusing and annoying, having to log in and out.

Maybe it's Ogre LMAO.
Messing up seems to be a good reason to vote for someone. What are your reasons for voting to lynch someone? Votes can and will be changed, so what is wrong with voting for UhOh? Are they your Don? Are you their Don? Why defending them? Playing the confused card already. We are all equally confused, I think that is kinda the point this round. What does Ogre have to do with this? You think Ogre would post about Bettas with his mafia ID? Maybe in the marine forum, but not about a Betta. Maybe you are Ogre, maybe I am Ogre, it really does not matter. I still have no clue what Ogre has to do with any of this. Keep posting Old3Toes, there is much to learn about you.

[AC] maelstrom

what happened???
Mar 20, 2008
ACville
Looks like a whole lot of paranoia is gripping the town.

Votes to lynch fly from the finger tips quicker then when we do now names.

The only post that makes me say hmmm would be Old3Toes saying "Old3Toes wanders back into town." According to the introduction the only person coming back to town would be the Big City Mafia Goon.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store