Mafia #33 - Bruce Campbell Vs. Army of Darkness

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

judgemax

I once was lost...
Feb 18, 2005
bellefonte PA
Real Name
Julie Probst

judgemax

I once was lost...
Feb 18, 2005
bellefonte PA
Real Name
Julie Probst
where are all the players?...How can I pick apart posts when no one is posting!!

Rbishop

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 30, 2005
Real Name
Mr. Normal
Well, since it is still early, the numbers have yet to be correlated to specific names, just wanted to let you know my thoughts early and post a list, which is generally unacceptable. I usually fly under the radar and am ignored in these games, thought I would do something to stand out in the crowd.

OgreMkV

Father of Earth's Next Emperor
Apr 26, 2007
Port Arthur, TX
ogremkv.wordpress.com
Game On! Good deal! And since the rules are so different...

I give you my list:

pixl8r
Dangerdoll
Lady G
bkw1982
Jensons
catfish69hunter
aquaparadise10
OgreMkV
johnlarson66
Hooked Newbie
Chill
judgemax
plantling
dirtydawg10
cap1384
You forgot a player that we call "uncle Bob" or rbishop as his is also known. Since you're skimming, I'll probably vote for you. ;)

Rbishop

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 30, 2005
Real Name
Mr. Normal
Didn't forget him, he is not on my suspect list, nor needs to be rated, IMO.

catfish69hunter

AC Members
Feb 23, 2008
I predict the first person to vote for "no one" or themself will be Cat.

I get questioned for voting HN
Someone will be blamed for protecting me
somewhere somehow a newb slips up
Someone says something like "i dont like that post" then votes for me
i might get lynched.
end of night 1, and the real game begins.

Well if thats the case BKW thats fine if no one still done trust me ......:silly::silly::silly::silly: thought i was going to vote for myself didnt you :silly:.

Ok down to buisness who is the dirty rotten scum mafia. I think we should look at the usual suspects........

well lets see G is always a good one for the first night, so is judge for being a low poster, or how bout me for being such a loud mouth, Or hey maybe its RB for being such a difficult Mod.

How bout we cut thru all the red tape bull and look for the evil. Man i hate firsts days they are always useless drivel and bull crap.

judgemax

I once was lost...
Feb 18, 2005
bellefonte PA
Real Name
Julie Probst
Well if thats the case BKW thats fine if no one still done trust me ......:silly::silly::silly::silly: thought i was going to vote for myself didnt you :silly:.

Ok down to buisness who is the dirty rotten scum mafia. I think we should look at the usual suspects........

well lets see G is always a good one for the first night, so is judge for being a low poster, or how bout me for being such a loud mouth, Or hey maybe its RB for being such a difficult Mod.

How bout we cut thru all the red tape bull and look for the evil. Man i hate firsts days they are always useless drivel and bull crap.
I vote to lynch catfish for making me read that crap of a post....:lipssealedsmilie::silly: ;)

judgemax

I once was lost...
Feb 18, 2005
bellefonte PA
Real Name
Julie Probst
I think he is rating you as 3, you would be 12th in his list in the previous post and the 12th number here is a 3.
I at first tried to figure it out that way, however, I realized it was not the case...

Well, since it is still early, the numbers have yet to be correlated to specific names, just wanted to let you know my thoughts early and post a list, which is generally unacceptable. I usually fly under the radar and am ignored in these games, thought I would do something to stand out in the crowd.
This is what I thought was more the case. "Big Daddy" Is just bored...

Rbishop

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 30, 2005
Real Name
Mr. Normal
yep

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store